OMG

Mackenzie POV
"Is that Derek Hough??"Kalani asked. "um, uh I think it is!"i answered and I started screaming, joined in by Kalani and we were jumping around going crazy. Disturbing the whole building. Cathy thought we were being silly so she came to us. "Girls, you do realise that no screaming is allowed". She scolded sternly. I pointed to the small window as Derek walked up to the door. "Oh, you've met our special guest. Well don't ruin the surprise for ANYONE" Cathy whispered.

Kalani POV
Derek Hough!!!!! One of the best dance instructor of all time!!! He danced with Bethany Mota😱!! She is my idol. hopefully she shows up because I LUV this gal

.15 Minutes Later.
"Ok everybody, I have Miss Tammy and Miss Katie as well as Chloe, Sarah and Madelyne". Cathy said.

"Hello, um sorry I'm late!" Kelly apologised as she walked in. The girls were running like lightning to hug Kelly, Brooke, Paige and as a special addition Joshua.
"Woah! Calm down everyone. Ok Brooke, Paige and Josh, in line please!" Cathy ordered cheerfully.

"This week, we are going to Baton Rouge to compete as united studios, Apple19. We will give a solo to Nia, Kalani, Paige, Sarah and Mackenzie. Maddie and Madelyne will have a duet, Chloe and Joshua will do a duet, Brooke you and Kendall will be the lead in the group dance and there is a special guest here today. Special Guest, please come in!" Miss Tammy called.

As the special guest comes in, the studio was filled with awes, screams and cries of excitement.

"This is Derek Hough, an instructor from dancing with the stars, he will be assisting Miss Cathy, Miss Tammy and I in our group number called' You'll Regret'. We will be competing against ALDC so that is why I invited Derek as well as because of his excellent training"added on Miss Katie added on

"Hi Guys, as you all know I'm Derek Hough and I will be choreographing your group dance as well as helping Miss Tammy, Katie and Cathy. I feel sorry for all of you that have put up with that teacher. She in no right can make you cry or hurt you because you lose. She should be grateful. Yelling only makes it harder to do well. We are here to take down ALDC and also have fun".

( In real life, Derek actually dislikes Abby. Even though she was judging. Derek was uncomfortable with her. All details are in Clevver News and type in Abby dwts to see Derek's reaction to Abby judging. Mark was also part of this )

Applauses arose from the girls and the moms. "Ok with an abundant amount of 10 girls, we need at least 6 boys for the group number. That means that not all of you will be in the number. The 4 that are not are Mackenzie, Sarah, Chloe and Joshua. Mackenzie, I want your full focus on your solo because you are up against Asia, you want to prove that you ARE better. Sarah, you are up against Kamrynn and Trinity, you came off a bumpy end from ALDC and I need your focus to be up in the clouds. Chloe and Josh, you are up against Sophia and Gino. Since you are in a relationship, it comes as a bonus and I need you to bond.Maddie and Madelyne, I'm putting pressure on both of you, you are also up against the ALDC duet but I want to see your cope with the pressure. The boys that are in the group dance are Zack, Brandon, Nick, and a few boys from my Senior Company, Luke, Jayden and Chad. Come in Boys. Moms and Dads you are dismissed and girls start stretching".

Green Room
As the parents settled down the red couch on red,comfy, apple-shaped pillows. "Hi, I'm Willow, Chad's Mother". " I'm Robin, Luke's dad" "I'm William, Jayden's father". The parents then greeted the newbies and then discussed ALDC. " I can't believe that Maddie turned out on Abby!" Gina said. "Well, I think she's been keeping it in when it was Season 3 but she lost it this week!" Brought up Holly. "But it is crazy that she wants a brand new team when it didn't work out for her the first time!" Jill complained with frustration. All the parents nodded in agreement.