Rejected

"Hello Mellissa!". " Hi Cathy, this is the junior elite competition team moms and we were wondering if you have space for us on the team like for all 5 girls and we were wondering if we can collab with Studio 19 for the next competition". " Sure you can, I was actually planning on a new team so welcome, Chloe can join as a guest".
" Thank you Cathy!" "But why did you move?". "Abby kicked us out because she wanted "fresh blood". " Wow, you know what, this team can beat Abby and I'II make sure of it ".

Back with Abby, Sophia had the chance to replace Maddie in the Sia Video. "Ok, tomorrow Sia will pick you up at LA studio to rehearse Elastic Heart for the Grammys.

Tomorrow Morning🌞
Sophia and her mother, Jackie got to LA safe and sound. As she opened the door. " Hi Madd.... Why hello what are you doing here?". "Sia I thought Maddie was dancing this" Shia Labeouf said. " Well Maddie got kicked off and Abby said that Sophia is 10 times better so she's here!" Sia answered. "Thanks for having me!" Sophia cried. Halfway through rehearsal the choreographers kept stopping because Sia said something was missing. Maddie's expression and energy was missing. No matter what Sophia does, it wouldn't be like Maddies.

Sia POV
I love Sophia, her ability to comprehend is amazing especially on her first day but she doesn't show the emotions and energy that Maddie always bring to the set. To be honest, she is very reserved and shy. She's not loud and talkative like Maddie. Madison has something Sophia will never have. This is wasting my time, I know Maddie went to Candy Apples because Gianna told me. I'm glad she did. I'II will have to send Sophia home because she doesn't have what I like and love. " Sophia honey, you don't really have what Maddie has, it was great working with you. Maybe in the future, we'll collaborate together( yeah as if that's going to happen). You are amazing, no, exotic dancer and don't let this ruin you. Sorry Darling!"

I can already see tears swell up in her eyes, it breaks my heart. I never want to purposely hurt a child but being in a music career, you have to do your job.

"Thank you for the opportunity" she sobbed. This is killing me. "Ok, you get your momma and don't cry because you might come back Sophie!" I whispered.

So Sia sent Sophia and Jackie home to Pittsburgh. When Sophia came home, she was in tears. Many tears and cried AGAIN. " Sia said I didn't have what Maddie has and she... she sent me home!" Abby was surprised by Sia so she gave her a call but Sia refused to bring Sophia back.

At Candy Apples Dance Center

Kendall POV
So the moms and the girls and I walked into the building. At the front, I see a bench and a trophy in maroon brown saying Candy Apple's Day on it. Wow things haven't changed but it is surprisingly big here. " Kendall, Kendall, come here!!!"Kalani screamed. " What is that for Kalani I can sti.. Woah, this is a huge studio". "Yeah, it's 10 times bigger than Abby's". Nia quickly joined in.

Nia POV
I loved the ocean blue stripes across the room and the bars that looked so new and polished. The floor is so smooth like a baby's butt. It must have worth a trillion dollars and then i see Cathy coming my way with her beautiful sparkling gold dress that I wanted to steal. Her makeup makes her look younger than 30.

Maddie POV
I can see the glints in Nia's eyes. It looks like she's gazing into the deep heavens. Amazed with the spacious studio. I joined her but was soon interrupted by Cathy motioning us to follow her.

"Ok, Maddie I have a surprise for you and all the girls. But before we get started, let's go over the rules. Each week, a girl will be the lead of the group dance. Moms are not allowed to argue with instructors unless necessary. Girls are on time and on top of things. Instructor doesn't yell at children, they criticise in a kind way " Cathy said.

Cathy POV
I am pumped for this season's competition team. With these girls and my superb coaching, I will make these girls into stars. When Abby and I switch places in the winning pyramid. Lets see if she would want to make apple sauce when I chop her whale off.

"Ok moms, let's keep what's in the past, the past".
"Definitely"Melissa answered sternly.
"Ok this week, we are traveling to Baton Rouge, New Orleans to compete at Starpower Competition. As you all know Studio 19 will collaborate with us as a united studio called Apple19. Starpower are allowing these collabs for now. Chloe will be arriving shortly with Miss Tammy, Miss Katie and her 2 friends, Sarah and Madelyne and when they come, I will explain this weeks Competition with Miss Tammy and Miss Katie.

"So girls you are free to roam the halls but be back in 15 minutes sharp!".

Mackenzie POV
Ok, Maddie as always goes to the Beauty Bar but I saw someone familiar in the parking lot as I walked through the hallway, so I pulled Kalani over with me since she is the oldest and we looked through this tiny window." Of course, Studio 19 isn't coming until 15 minutes later but!". "What Kalani?"
I can't believe who I saw.

Sorry that this chapter was short but I am very busy with schoolwork. I can't believe how many views I have and votes too. Please get me to at least 10 votes and the next chapter WILL come, much longer and much more INTERESTING.