~First kiss~

Minho sat on the bed and then rest his hand on Jisung's back "what's the problem baby?"

Jisung internally smile from the nickname, Minho been calling him that a lot recently and he likes it "I'm not talking to you, you didn't come for my birthday party" he said looking away.

Minho laugh at his cuteness "I'm sorry baby, I had some work to do" Jisung didn't answer or even look at him "how do you want me to make it up to you?"

"Hm....well I would like to eat my favorite dessert with my favorite person.." Jisung said shyly, he never said that in front of Minho so he hopes he thinks of him in the same way.

Minho smile "but first your birthday present" he pulled Jisung chin and connected their lips, Minho never kissed anyone but if it's going to be his first kiss it has to be with Jisung. The younger was shocked he never kissed anyone too, his mother always block his eyes whenever it had a kissing scene in a movie.

Minho realize Jisung wasn't moving his lips like he saw on 'educational websites'.... so he pulled away and told him what to do, reconnecting their lips Jisung actually took lead this time, Minho was surprised but went with it.

Jisung honestly didn't know what he was doing but he really liked it and started getting rough without realizing, he bit Minho's bottom lip by mistake mostly because he didn't know how to kiss. Minho didn't mind and slit his hand under Jisung's shirt. His cold hand made the younger gasp and Minho found the chance to slide in his tongue, they both didn't know what was happening but they liked it.

Minho started squeezing Jisung's thigh because he started biting him....hard. Jisung pulled away breathing heavily "you...you.. caught me off guard" Minho smirked "sorry I was too excited should I ask permission next time" Jisung put his hand on the back of Minho's head "once it's with you it's fine with me".

"Well you're mines aren't you so I'm allowed to touch you right?" Minho said with a dark aura radiating off of him, he just hates the thought of someone else being with Jisung. Calming himself down he closed his eyes and breathe out "I mean I love you so-" "it's fine hyung I love you too I love physical touch but just yours" Minho smiled "let's go get you some cake" he said standing up and leaving quickly but why?

"Min-" he was already gone "what's wrong with him?" Jisung said confused but weirdly happy I got my first kiss!!

He got his cheesecake and after a while of being awkward around Minho he left, he didn't even say goodbye.

His parents bought him another brand new phone for his birthday, he took it and type up 'what does it mean to kiss a guy when you are also a guy'.

Well of course the first thing he saw was 'being gay' like no shit but he went deeper into it. He hadn't fully understand his sexuality but as he was going through a sexuality crisis the internet had to show some horny shit. He saw videos of men kissing and started feeling horny and all he could think about was..... Minho.

🔞

His breathing quicken as he speed up his pace, stroking his hard dick. Suddenly he felt his body shake as he came all over his hand screaming out Minho's name throwing back his head "I-i ahh...that felt good" he said. He felt needy he felt for Minho to be by his side that's all he wanted at that moment "I think I'm gay...."

After cleaning himself off he came out of his bathroom and saw that he had 9 miss call from Minho. Sitting on his bed he called him back "Minho sorr-"

"Why didn't you answer! I was calling!" He yelled which made Jisung flinch, he's accustomed to Minho yelling but not at him.....

"Sorry I was bathing..." Minho was going to say something but Jisung cut him off "can you come over tomorrow.... I need to tell you something" he said with a cute quite voice, Minho couldn't shout at him when he's talking like that "yeah ok but next time answer my call ok, I need to make sure you're ok".

"Okay!" Jisung said with his normal happy voice.

*Next day*

"Minho I thought you had something to do today?" Mrs. Han said as she approach Minho who was walking towards Jisung room "Jisung said he wanted me to tell me something so I cancel my plans".

"Aww, I know I picked the perfect son-in-law" she said pinching his cheeks. The reason why they met two years ago was because they have to get married once they think Jisung is ready for it but they haven't told him as yet, thinking he hasn't discovered his sexuality....