Kidnapped

"I'm sorry sir but I'm not getting through to him" a maid said watching Minho who was facing the opposite direction "Did it go directly to voicemail?" He asked in his normal voice.

"Yes-"

"THEN HE'S IGNORING ME" Minho yelling standing up "his phone is on so track his location NOW" he said and she left immediately "I'm so sorr-" Mrs. Han was cut off by Minho.

"Shut up! Just remember this is a your fault" he said coldly and walked away. After 5 minutes he got Jisung location, he got his sports car and drove there himself. He pulled up at a peasant size house that was 20 minutes away, coming out of his car he heard talking, lots of talking. He knocked on the door and heard everything go silent and suddenly the door was opened by a blonde hair boy with freckles.

"Hi can I help you?" He said with a surprisingly deep voice "I'm looking for Han Jisung" Minho said "Hmm...." Felix head disappear behind the door, he didn't know how Minho looked but hearing the stories about him he definitely had an idea that the maniac would show up. His head pop back out "sorry I don-" Minho smirked and the blonde boy in front of him turn pale. Jisung shot up from his chair as he tried to stop his ring tone from playing "Felix closed the door!" He shouted but Felix reacted late and Minho hand stop the door from closing.

Minho push the door open to be face with a table with 4 people, that include the blonde boy parents and Han Jisung himself "why would you do that baby?" Minho said with a fake pout.

"Minho leave" Jisung said walking up to him and pushing Felix behind his back.

Felix mom stood up "Jisung is this person troubling you?" Minho looked at her dead in the eyes "it's none of your business".

"Minho stop it! You can't talk to them like that" Jisung said, he was confident that Minho won't make any sudden movements in front of people so he decided he could talk his mind "leave now and never come back" Minho smirk drop, he hates being told that and since when Jisung had this attitude "Jisung you know I'm cable of doing things" he said stepping closer.

Felix father stood up and got in the middle of them "I don't know how you're related to Jisung but you need to leave or I'll call the police".

"I'm his fiance" Minho said "no you're not! Stop saying that"

"But you already agreed to marry me, your name is on the papers"

"What papers? What are you talking about!"

"Nothing...but we have to go now so get in the car" Minho said walking up to Jisung but Felix father stopped him by pushing Minho back slightly. Minho looked away as he smirk and lick his teeth, he started raising his right hand and that's when Jisung notice "ok ok that's enough I'll come" Jisung said and everyone looked at him "Minho go in the car".

"Wha-"

"Go I'll come" Minho sigh and walked out the house "Jisung are you crazy! You're going with that maniac!" Felix said shaking Jisung continuously "Felix you don't understand he was going to hit your father, he's dangerous".

"Yeah and that's why you shouldn't go with him!! Jisung this got a hold lot worse" Felix said, he didn't even notice Minho was going to hit his father. Jisung held his friend's shoulder and turn to his parents "Mr and Mrs Lee I'm so sorry for what happened" he said bowing.

"Don't do that it's not your fault dear, don't worry I'll call the police and-"

"No we can't do that, Minho...he knows a lot of people so getting him arrested isn't possible"

"But.. but we have to do something" Mr. Lee said "no it's ok, when I get home I'll talk to my parents" he turn to Felix and hugged him but whispered "if anything happens to me you know who to blame" Felix hug him tighter as tears ran down his cheeks "don't leave" he mumble into his neck but no one except Jisung understood him.

"I promise I'll see you soon, goodbye" he said and bowed to everyone in the house and left closing the door behind him. He saw Minho's car, he sigh as he walked up to it and got into the back seat "come in front".

"No" Jisung said with a flat tone "I said sit in front"

"I said no."

"Han Jisung get in front or you'll regret it" Jisung didn't want to listen but he doesn't want to upset the older. He didn't get out he just jump over the thing... and sat in front "happy?"

"Very" Minho said smirking as he drove off Jisung stayed quiet looking out the window while Minho was talking and asking him questions like 'what have you been doing since I left?' and when he doesn't respond Minho answer his own question.

Yeah it was awkward, Jisung couldn't wait to get home and fall on his bed but his thoughts was interrupted when he notice Minho wasn't going the right direction "you forgot to take the turn?" The first sentence Jisung said since Minho started driving.

Stop the engine and drive again tonight~🎶
Drive non-stop, feel the heat in
inside~🎶

"Minho where are we going? I want to go back home" Jisung said slightly panicking "we are going home, our home"

"What does that supposed to mean? Minho stop it please"

"Jisung be quiet, we still have a long drive to go through"

"You think I care!" Jisung yelled, he was getting frustrated "don't raise your voice at me" Minho said in his normal calm voice "no I could! Why did you suddenly come back and think you can boss me around?!"

"Because I own you"

"Ha we're back to this bullshit" Jisung said rolling his eyes facing forward but then turning back to Minho "you don't own me. Stop trying to push me around".

"Pushing isn't working do you want me to try something else?" Minho said but Jisung took it as a joke "Minho take me home"

"We are-"

"NO WE'RE N-" suddenly Jisung was pulled on top Minho's lap, he forgot to put on his seatbelt when he jumped over so he was easy to grab. Jisung freaked out like Minho was freaking driving and he's on his lap, his right hand still on the steering wheel while his left held Jisung's back. Jisung's hand was around Minho's shoulder as his nails dug into Minho's skin "would you like to continue our fight?" Minho said, enjoying seeing Jisung so close to him. He didn't mind the nails, once he has Jisung with him he doesn't care.

"M-Minho let me g-go back" Jisung said with his eyes closed shut not wanting to watch the road or Minho "what if someone sees us?" It was night so they couldn't but he was mostly scared Minho would crash the car and they would die...

"Oh you're embarrassed?" Minho hand reach over to the light and turned it on, now people could see everything literally "TURN IT OFF" Jisung said reaching for the light but Minho kept him a good distance away "Stop people are looking!" Jisung got scared/shy and didn't know what to do. He couldn't cover his face with his hand because his nails were apart of Minho's shoulder by now.

He freaked out again and hid his face between the crotch of Minho's neck. Minho heart started beating feeling his baby hot breath hitting this neck which was his sensitive area.

"Baby" Jisung hummed as a response "Suck"