School 🏫

Jisung got ready for school, wearing the huge hoodie and baggy jeans that Minho made him wear I look fucking homeless Jisung thought as he hid some extra clothes in his bag. He heard a knock on the door, he quickly closed the bag and threw it over his shoulder "I'm coming".

He opened the door and saw Mrs. Olivia "good, you're wearing the clothes Minho picked out" she said "yep so where is he?"

"He left for work but don't mind him you have to leave now we live far from your school remember" Jisung nodded and follow her downstairs. Instead of leading him to the front door she went to the back and through the glass doors he could see a helicopter waiting for him wtf-

"This will take and bring you back everyday from now on" Jisung was honestly shocked. He got in and said hi to the pilot who's name was Chan, Bang Chan "let me help you with your seatbelt" he said as he leaned in.

Dang he's hot Jisung thought, after Chan help him he wave at Mrs. Olivia and they left "so you'll be dropping me off and picking me up from now on... so what's your age and are you single?" Jisung said and Chan laughed "I'm 24 and yes but I guess you aren't" Chan said knowing his boss is dating this boy.

"Who said that, I'm just his pet but I don't mind being yours" Jisung said smirking "yeah ok but I'm not trying to get fired right now".

"Ok ok" Jisung said looking away but turned back "so you're saying I could flirt with you?"

"No"

"Pff~ is everyone who works with Minho so stuck up" Jisung said rolling his eyes "we have to be so we don't get fired" Chan said glancing at Jisung knowing he's putting on a fake personality "aww come on, I won't let you get fired".

"Did I mention I'm your fiance good friend?" Chan said smirking "oh I see, ok whatever just don't tell him I flirt with you" Jisung said facing forward "how do you do it?" Jisung was taken back by his question "I can tell this is not your personality so why fake it?" Jisung was offended by this question he worked hard on the personality he built and someone is seeing right through him it makes him feel weak.

"Shut the fuck up, this is who I am the flirty, slutty Han Jisung who doesn't do anything but smile even tho he's yelling for help" Chan honestly got nervous around the boy he give off Minho vibes they literally feel like the same person.

It only took 45 minutes, literally 1/3 of how long it took to reach by car. The car park was full so Chan had to land in the middle of the field which was illegal but they're rich so anything is possible for them.

Jisung got his personality back in order and send a flying kiss to Chan before he left which Chan respond with a small smile and a wave 'if I was an ordinary person I would have quit, he's perfect for Minho'.

As Jisung walk up the step the bell rang, he immediately ran into the boys toilet and changed his clothes.

Now feeling more comfortable he head to class "when you minus one from x what would be the- Han Jisung you're late to class" the teacher said "sorry sir, I had a little problem before coming"

"That's ok, don't let it happen again, please take your seat" Jisung walk in to class and Felix sigh in relief, he wave his hand to show Jisung that he's sitting at the back and they were an empty seat in front of him. Jisung came and sat down but noticed something changed in class.

"Look who's looking sexy" Felix said and Jisung chuckled "did he do anything to you?"

"Minho? Oh no not really..." Jisung said looking around the class still feeling like something is off with it "how did you manage to come back to school and why are you looking around so much?"

"We made a deal and don't you think something is off with the classroom"

"What no... you're probably paranoid but you sure you're okay" Felix said seeing marks on his skin... clearly tried to cover it up with make up "I'm okay, I promise, I'll tell you about it once all of us are together".

"Ok but you better not be hiding something from me"

"If I did you would know in a split seconds"

"True" Felix said and then face back to the teacher. Jisung tried focusing in class but someone's eyes were on him... no someone's eyes were glaring at him....