Third wheel

"Okay Jisung I'll let you stay but just for today the guest bedroom is down the hall".

"Oh thanks but that information is unnecessary for me you should tell Scarlett that" Jisung said and Mrs. Olivia held in her laugher "yes she has her own room but right now she's in mines, get ready and go to sleep and don't bother us" Minho said and then left.

"Oh I'm gonna bother them"

"You better"

Jisung walked in HIS and Minho's room to see Scarlett and Minho getting comfortable on the bed to watch a movie "I said not to bother us" Minho said "yeah you're right" he said and that was it he went into the closet and picked out his favorite hoodie...well Minho's hoodie and without a word he walked into the bathroom and started showering.

He came out wearing just the hoodie feeling the comfort of his home. "Okay now lea-" Jisung didn't wait for Minho and climbed onto the bed slightly pushing Scarlett away from Minho. He sat right in the middle blocking them from each other.

Minho found it cute but wasn't going to admit it "get out Jisung!"

"No-"

"I SAID GET OUT"

"FUCK NO! YOU THINK YELLING AT ME WOULD MAKE ME MOVE" Scarlett stared at them like they were crazy they just yelled at each other but there wasn't any tension in the room.

"Whatever, just pick a movie" Minho said looking away from Jisung trying to hide his smile "how about The third wheel!" Jisung said.

"Look if you don't want me here just say-" Scarlett was cut off by Jisung "I. Don't. Want. You. Here. was that clear enough or do you want me to say it again?" Scarlett scoff and got up "Lee know I'm leaving" Minho was going to say something but Jisung cut him off blocking him from her "okayy byyeeee, let the door hit you on your way out".

She rolled her eyes and walk out immediately after. Jisung sat back down and sigh in relief "so let's watch something"

"Jisung..."

"Whattttttt" Jisung whined thinking Minho would start arguing again.

"Be my secretary"

"REALLY?!" Jisung said excitedly

"I'm just doing this because I feel bad, don't think I forgive you" Minho said and Jisung pouted "aww fine, I'll take this opportunity but I'm not giving up"

"I don't want you too" Minho thought but shook it off but something was troubling him "he's trying so hard to get me back... does that mean he forgives me for leaving?" Minho know he owns Jisung for what he did to him but there was never a day he never thought of Jisung, how would you feel coming back to see your husband/wife cheating on you that's basically what it feels like.

Jisung fell asleep that night but woke up in the guest bedroom. He thought he had him last night, he made him watch a romantic movie but he still kept his distance. Jisung pouted but remembered he has to go to work today, he immediately check the time and saw it was 8:34 and Minho normal leaves for work 7:30. Jisung groaned as he jumped out of bed and started getting ready.

He had on a suit and his hair was perfect not a strand of hair out of place. Jisung ran down to Mrs. Olivia's room and knocked on the door, she opened it to see Jisung dressed fancy "sweetie where are you going?"

"Minho didn't tell you? I knew it wouldn't be that easy!"

"Easy?"

"He made me his secretary"

"Oh that's great Jisung! You better get going" Jisung nodded and hugged Mrs. Olivia and run out....he ran back in because he forgot he doesn't have any money for a taxi.

After borrowing some money from Mrs. Olivia he made it before 9, he rushed to the elevator and got to the top floor. Jisung made his way to Minho's office and walked in.

"Do better!" Minho yelled at a coworker and she bowed and left terrified and sad "Minho! You made her cry!" Jisung said getting Minho's attention "you don't have to worry about her worry about your ass because you're 1 hour and 24 minutes and 15 seconds late".

"You counted it!!" Jisung walked in glaring at Minho "i didn't know you were so up tight at work".

"Yah! I'm your boss now"

"Okay Mr. Boss sir" Jisung was going to walk out but Minho stopped him "where are you going?"

"To....my office.."

"It moved" Minho said pointing to the desk and rolling chair not far from his "oh..." Jisung sat down, he was like 5 meters away from Minho "so... what you want me to do?"

"Check your computer it has everything I need you to finish by today" he answered calmly going back to his work. Jisung nodded and faced the computer, he opened 'to do' files. His jaw dropped, he has 12 loan documents to check and sign off and then give it to Minho, he has to deposit checks to 20 different people and he had to handle over 10 different complaints.

Fuck my life