Hickeys

Jisung woke up the next morning too see Minho getting changed for work, that's probably the first time he ever saw him getting ready. While Minho was fixing his tie in the mirror he noticed Jisung sleepy face "good morning angel" he said with a soft tone.

"Good morning" Jisung said with a raspy voice, rubbing his eyes feeling his heart speed up by the new nickname.

Minho smiled watching Jisung's cute bare face, he turned around after doing his tie and lean over the bed and pecked Jisung's lips catching him by surprise "go and get ready, Mrs. Olivia is making breakfast" he nodded feeling somewhat happy from the affection he was getting. He got out of bed and before he went into the bathroom he said "baby, pick something good for me to wear please" Minho smile at the pet name and nodded.

Feeling extra happy he decided to let Jisung wear a black cut jeans and a white shirt with a nice writing in front. After hearing the shower turn off Minho made his way into the bathroom, leaning on the door frame "baby you scared me!" Jisung said coming out the shower, not even hiding his body because he's comfortable with Minho seeing it.

Water droplets were visible on his chest as it roll down to his lower body. Minho unconsciously started biting his lip "what's up? what do you want?" Minho made his way to Jisung and held him by his waist and made him sit on the sink countertop.

"I forgot to mark you yesterday" Minho said and Jisung just stared at him blankly, he was still kinda sleepy. Minho squeeze Jisung's butt snapping him out of his short eye open nap "yeah go ahead" Jisung rest his chin on Minho's shoulder falling asleep a little.

Minho just smiled at how cute Jisung was being and he was listening to him this whole time so maybe he got back his old Jisung. He was back to reality hearing Jisung's soft snores, laughing to himself he started sucking higher up on Jisung's neck so that everyone could see the hickeys.

Jisung groaned and started moving up feeling Minho get rougher "ahh don't bite" Jisung said in a low voice.

"Why not?"

"Because it hurts"

"What if I want it to hurt" Minho didn't hear an answer for a few seconds but then Jisung hugged him tighter getting more comfortable "then you're mean" he replied pouting Minho laughed and continue marking his baby. Jisung was half awake by the time Minho was finish "all done, look at how beautiful you look".

Jisung turned around and face the mirror to see hickeys all over his neck and some down to his chest. It honestly looks good, it made him feel like he's owned by someone and not just some slut that sleep around with any guy he meets "do you like it?" Minho ask and Jisung nodded happily, like really happy.

He turned around and he peck Minho on the lips and then got down and push him out the door "I gotta change now leave"

"But I could stay and watch"

"No."

»»------------------------------------««

Minho made his way down the hall and then to the kitchen to see Mrs. Olivia sitting and waiting "where the hell have you been?" She said "you'll find out once Jisung comes down" Minho said picking up an apple and biting it "huh.... whatever so... how did it go?" She said showing smirky face at him.

"Great! This morning he was following my every instruction. I think yesterday worked out fine"

"So that's why you're going to work today"

"Yeah but I have all his teachers keeping an eye on him"

"Of course you do -_- hey why not try and trust him?"