~Prologue~

~Hellenas' POV(Islas' Mother-Previously in When the Past Comes Back)~

I was woken up today by people running around the castle and shouting, I knew that something had gone horribly wrong when it came to retrieving Isla. She always was a stubborn girl, so set in her ways, much like her father, I still cant believe that he's gone. I may not have loved him, and I may have been upset when I found out what he did to her, but now it's all in the past. All that remains is the want to have Isla either dead or as Queen so I can step down, I can't do this without her father, I can't rule on my own. I sighed, getting out of bed and pulling on the dress that I had laid out yesterday hoping for the return of what was left of my fleet. I sighed pulling on the cream colored dress with black lace, and black accents before pulling on the black ankle high black heeled tie shoes with lace on the sides. 

I sighed going over to the mirror shaking my head, I remember when Isla wore this dress, she was gorgeous

I sighed going over to the mirror shaking my head, I remember when Isla wore this dress, she was gorgeous. It was the last night she was with us, I knew that we were rushing her, I knew that she wasn't ready but I never expected this. I left my hair down pulling on my crown, it wasn't much, but it was enough to get my title across to the people, and those who live in the Palace. 

I looked in the mirror once more before walking out of the room and to the throne taking my seat

I looked in the mirror once more before walking out of the room and to the throne taking my seat. I looked over at the empty throne next to me and I knew that things were never going to be the same. However all I could hope for now was that Isla returns and I can step down, and if she doesn't return then I hope that my men were able to fulfill my wishes of her death. I looked up as the doors flew open and in stepped Prince Henrick, he bowed before me and I looked at him patiently waiting for his news.

"My Queen I'm sorry but our efforts failed, I had her, but she became noble and jumped to her ship, to save Jack Sparrow. I thought we were in the clear but her cannons sank what was left of the fleet, we barely got away with our lives."

I sighed standing up and shaking my head.

"If a woman wants something done right, she better be willing to do it herself, find me every ship that will sail. Be ready by dawn I plan on setting sail ending this myself, I will see her blood stain the water red if it's the last thing I do. She has denied the please of her Queen, committed treason against the crown, and now she must die."