~8 Years Later~

~Islas' POV~

It's been eight years since my little Scar was brought into this world and todays the day we finally take her out to sea on the Queen. I don't think I've ever seen her so excited for this, and of course she's happy that her Uncle Sweet and Aunt Dell are coming with us. I sighed hearing Jack and Is' door burst open and a little Pirate Princess jumping on the bed waking Jack up in the process. I sat up laughing shaking my head as I saw that she was already dressed in the outfit that Sweet and Dell got for her. She sat there in a white dress that stops right above her knees with puffy short sleeves, and matching fabric wristbands with white frills. She had a blue cover that matched her wristbands, and a black belt holding it all together, she wore net leggings with black boots that have white frills under her knees. Her hat was black with a blue jewel, lace, and white feathers, her bright red hair that matches mine was at her shoulders in curls and waves.

Now while she got my hair she got her fathers chocolate brown eyes that would melt any man's heart, I smiled pulling her into a tight hug kissing her cheek, she giggled and Jack took her from me while I stood up looking through my trunk finding my...

Now while she got my hair she got her fathers chocolate brown eyes that would melt any man's heart, I smiled pulling her into a tight hug kissing her cheek, she giggled and Jack took her from me while I stood up looking through my trunk finding my clothes. I know that this will be what I wear for the beginning of our journey knowing that Jack would move the trunk onto the ship before we leave. I sighed finally finding my off the shoulder puffy shirt that ends just above my elbows, with my black and silver around the neck button up corset. Along with that I found my black pants and buckle black and white striped skirt, I smiled looking at my hat on the table before looking at my little one.

"Alright Scar Momma and Daddy have to get ready why don't you run and find Uncle Sweet."

She smiled running out of the room closing the door behind her while I got dressed before pulling on my over the knee high heeled boots. I braided the front of my long bright red hair off to the side letting the rest of my hair flow freely down my back. I smiled putting my hat on my head before going to the trunk getting out my old weapons with a brighter smile than ever. 

As I looked at the curved blade and ivory handle in it's black and gold sheath, I strapped it to my waist before looking at my daggers

As I looked at the curved blade and ivory handle in it's black and gold sheath, I strapped it to my waist before looking at my daggers. I missed the feel of the wooden handle in my hand with it's curved blade, I smiled placing them in my boot sheaths feeling more like myself than I have in the past eight years.

 I missed the feel of the wooden handle in my hand with it's curved blade, I smiled placing them in my boot sheaths feeling more like myself than I have in the past eight years

When I was finished getting ready, I turned looking at Jack giving him a small smile.

"What do you think? Did you miss the Pirate me?"

He smiled walking to me pulling me into his chest.

"You have no idea love."

I laughed, shaking my head.

"I missed the sea so much, I'm so excited to show the world to her, she's going to love it, lets just hope it stays safe like it is now."

He smiled giving me a small kiss before leaning his forehead against mine.

"We should go before she gets to antsy."

I laughed nodding my head taking his hand in mine as I walked us out to the dock, I stopped seeing Sweet smile at me. He knew that I needed him to go get my trunk, I went over picking Scar up from behind causing her to squeal until I threw her into the air turning her in the air and catching her to where she was facing me. She smiled wrapping her arms around me hugging me close, before giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

"Wow Momma, you really are the Queen of the sea."

I smiled nodding my head.

"Yep, and guess that makes you baby?"

"Am I a Princess Momma?"

"Yes you are baby, and someday you'll be Queen of the sea just like me."

She smiled giving me another hug as Sweet came back with my trunk, we followed him aboard the ship and I made Scar stay in the cabin until we shoved off. I smiled at my crew and started giving orders watching as we all pulled out of the Cove, and onto the open Sea. When we were far enough out I made Jack go get Scar, I watched as she ran out of the cabin to the bow of the ship looking out at the sea ahead of us. Jack came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist holding me close to his chest, as we looked at our little Pirate. She looked back at me with a smile and in that very moment I saw more of myself in her than ever, I knew that someday she was going to be one hell of a Queen, I made one hell of a Woman of the Sea.