~Leaving The Cove~

~Islas' POV~

Today we're all leaving the cove, leaving sanctuary, leaving the last place known to all as a Pirates haven. I sighed getting off the bed pulling on my boots before looking in the mirror, I knew that I wouldn't be able to change my clothes anytime soon so I just decided to be comfortable. I stayed in my white off the shoulder top with the strings in the front, with my black and red striped pants, and black front lace up belt. I pulled on my over the knee black leather boots, before putting the front of my hair in a braid off to the side leaving the rest to be in it's natural red waves. 

I placed my hat on my head before letting out a sigh and throwing Jack's shirt at him causing him to startle awake, he gave me a confused look while I put my weapons in place, I looked at him with a small smile

"Get up, we're leaving in ten."

He sighed doing as told, pulling on his shirt, jacket, and boots before putting his weapons in place. When he was ready he came to me placing his arms on my waist pulling me into his chest, I smiled just looking at him. HIs dark brown eyes, the scar in the shape of an X on his cheek, the way he used make-up around his eyes to keep them dark. His hair and how it was held together with a few dreads here and there, leaving the rest down, with feathers and beading in random places, with a few braids. 

He really is handsome in every form and meaning of the word, I wouldn't change a thing about him, not even his odd actions

He really is handsome in every form and meaning of the word, I wouldn't change a thing about him, not even his odd actions. He smiled seeing that I was starring, I looked down with a small blush rising to my face, he chuckled a bit placing his fingers under my chin making me look into his eyes.

"You don't need to be shy love, I want you to stare."

I laughed, shaking my head before taking his hand in mine.

"Maybe later, but for now we have to leave."

"Alright, fine."

I laughed pulling him out of the room and towards the ship, we climbed aboard and everyone got started setting sail to the open sea. I don't know how long it'll take for us to catch up to my mother but I know we'll run into her eventually. I looked over at Barbossa who gave me a small smile, before I looked over at Will, who nodded silently saying that it was going to be alright. When I looked at Henry he gave me a small smile and I knew that he would do anything to keep his family safe, when I caught Elizabeth's eye, she gave me a reassuring smile, telling me that nothing bad will happen to me even though I knew that the opposite. I knew that there was a high chance that I would never see the light of day, or even ever see my family again. I sighed, leading us all forward hoping for the best, we started making our way towards Paradise knowing that's the first place she'll go. I know that it's going to take us at least a week to get there, and I know that Henrick told her about Paradise. There isn't a doubt in my mind, I know he's leading her there, if they aren't there already, the only thing I can do when this all starts is drive my blade through his heart. I looked at my crew and smiled, Sweet has become an amazing first mate and I know that he'll be by my side till the end no matter what happens. My eyes then traveled over to Jack, I couldn't help the smile that came to my face as I saw him hard at work. He's come a long way, and I can honestly say that I love him with all of my heart, it's going to be so hard to say goodbye, to lose him. At least when it happens I know that he'll live on, he'll find a crew and sail the seas to the edge and back. I expect nothing less from the Great Captain Jack Sparrow, he's a great captain, and I hope that whatever happens to me that never changes. I was pulled from my thoughts by a cannon going off, I looked over to Henry's ship to see smoke, I hollered for Sweet. He rushed taking the helm while I grabbed a rope swinging from ship to ship till I reached him. I went up to him and he gave me a sad look, I raised a brow before looking at his crew members shaking my head.

"Well, who did it? Who fired that cannon?"

I walked to a boy around Henry's age and knew that it had been him.

"Why did you fire that cannon?"

He scoffed, shaking his head.

"You're not my Captain."

"You're right, I'm not your Captain, but I am a Captain and I deserve to know especially since your little stunt could get us all killed."

He sighed and looked at Henry, I took the boy's face in my hand.

"Don't look at him, I'm talking to you, now answer me."

"It was an accident ma'am."

"Ma'am, try Captain, I am a Captain and deserve to be addressed as such, am I understood?"

"Yes Captain."

I nodded my head.

"Better, now get back to work..."

I looked at Henry, before continuing.

"You, keep your crew in line, is that understood."

"Yes Captain."

I nodded my head whispering in his ear.

"Thank you, now know that I would never hurt you, just be careful of those you bring aboard as deckhands, I don't trust that one."

He nodded his head and I went back to my ship, knowing that that cannon could lead them to us sooner than we want.

~Hellenas' POV~

As we sailed on I knew we were getting close when we heard a single cannon fire, I smirked, knowing it was a good idea to pay that man. We made way straight for where the shot came from knowing we'd run right into them, and then my daughter will meet her end. No matter how long it takes me, she will suffer, whether it be in the castle forced to be a Queen or in a watery grave, she will suffer.