~To Hang or Not To Hang?~

~Islas' POV~

I was woken this morning by my cell door opening, I sat up as Dell walked into the cell with a sad look on her face.

"Isla, what happened?"

I shrugged.

"I got caught, I'd rather die and be with my children, then watch my whole family die."

She shook her head with a sad look on her face.

"You're my best friend Isla, I don't wanna see you die."

I stood up wrapping her in a tight hug.

"I know, but it'll be alright, I just have a feeling I'm not going anywhere, if I survive this I want you to come with me. I can always use another girl on my ship, the girls will love you, and you already know that I do."

She smiled nodding her head.

"Of course, but we better get you ready, otherwise your mother will have me hanging next to you."

I chuckled a bit nodding my head as I removed my pirate gear, I slipped into the gold dress my mother had left me yesterday. It was long sleeved with flower prints, the shoes were my old white high heeled lace shoes, I sighed as she put my long reddish brown hair back in a messy yet elegant bun. She placed my old crown on my head and I shivered with fear and sadness, I squeezed my eyes shut holding back my tears. 

I turned to Dell and all I could do was hope that Jack gets to me in time, I'm not ready to leave this world

I turned to Dell and all I could do was hope that Jack gets to me in time, I'm not ready to leave this world. To leave the sea, to leave my family, and I'm sure as hell not ready to leave Jack and lose the little joy that's growing within me. It was then that I was pulled from my thoughts by the cell door opening, I looked at it to see my mother with a few guards.

"Time to go Isla."

I sighed as a guard put me in shackles, we walked out of the dungeon and all I could do was hope that Jack's here.

~Jacks' POV~

As the crew and I stepped on the ground of Dubre I knew that we didn't have much time, I looked at the hill that looked over the Sea seeing the whole town there. I knew that that's where they would be taking my Isla, and I knew that we had to be quick, I was pulled from my thoughts by a lord of some shit bumping into me. I smirked walking behind him, I quickly knocked him out making the crew hide his body as I stripped him of his suit. I got changed replacing my hat with his, the crew smirked at me, before following me up to the hanging ledge.