~Baby Day~

~Islas' POV~

I sighed waking up today with Jack still holding me close to his chest, I smiled placing a small kiss on his lips before getting out of bed. I sighed looking through my trunk finding my loose fitting long sleeve white dress that hung off my shoulders. I sighed pulling it on before slipping on my black floor length skirt with the red jagged skirt over it, I pulled my hair back into a messy bun leaving strands to hang loose as this has become the usual for me. 

I looked into the mirror letting out a small sigh knowing that until this baby comes I'm not going to look any better

I looked into the mirror letting out a small sigh knowing that until this baby comes I'm not going to look any better. I shook my head waddling out of the room going to the dining hall pulling a chair out with Barbossa and I being the only ones in the hall. I gave him a small smile as he smirked before shaking his head as he looked at me, his smirk morphing into a small smile.

"I never thought I'd see the day that Jack would be married, with a baby on the way."

I laughed, nodding my head.

"Yeah, when I first met him I thought the same thing, but people change, luckily for him he changed for the better."

"I guess he did, when are you hoping that little pain pops out?"

"Hopefully soon, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up, I mean I get winded just walking down the corridor anymore."

He laughed.

"Yeah I can see that."

I looked down rubbing a hand over my belly before grabbing a piece of bread, shredding it into small pieces. I was pulled from my food by a kiss being placed on my cheek, I smiled turning to see Jack standing there.

"Well good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning gorgeous."

I laughed shaking my head, however this laugh was cut short by a pain coming to my abdomen and a wetness dripping down my legs soaking my seat. I gripped my stomach looking at Jack with panic in my eyes as he gave me a confused worried look.

"You alright Isla?"

I shook my head.

"No, the baby's coming Jack, I need you to go get Dell and Elizabeth, while Barbossa takes me back to the bedroom."

He shook his head.

"No, I'm not leaving you."

"Jack you don't have a choice, please just do this for me."

He sighed rushing out of the room while Barbossa came over helping me out of the chair and helping me to walk to Jack and Is' room. I sighed sitting down with Barbossa holding my hand as the girls rushed into the room kicking him and Jack out. They helped me change into one of my night gowns before making my lay back, Dell was between my legs waiting for me to be ready. While Elizabeth sat up by my head holding my hand almost behind me as she wiped the sweat from my brow. I screamed in pain as I felt my baby shifting, moving closer to being at the entrance to my core, I knew that it had to be close. I didn't know how much more of this pain I can take, but I knew that I had to do it for myself, for Jack, but most of all for my baby. I looked at Dell with pleading eyes hoping that it was almost time but all she did was shake her head. I sighed laying my head back on Elizabeth's shoulder as she gave me a small smile, I knew that this was going to be painful, I just wasn't expecting this. It was almost two hours of pain coursing through my body before Dell looked at me with a small smile nodding her head silently telling me that it was time. I sighed, taking a deep breath waiting for Dell to tell me to push, I looked at her and she nodded her head. I pushed screaming out in pain with tears sliding down my face and sweat dripping down my brow. Elizabeth held my hand and I knew that she was in pain just by the way her knuckles turned white, and her face scrunched up in pain. It was another half hour before I felt my baby slip from my body, I sighed laying my head back on Elizabeth's shoulder. However I became worried when I didn't hear the cries, I looked at Dell and she gave me a small sad smile before spanking my baby causing it to cry out, I began to cry as she set the tiny thing in my arms. She was the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen, she was gorgeous and all I could do was look at her in pure amazement. It was then that Elizabeth and Dell left the room to get Jack, when he walked in he rushed to me kissing my forehead before looking at our little girl.

"She's so beautiful, just like her mother."

I smiled, shaking my head.

"You're such a kiss ass Jack."

"No, I'm being honest love, you're gorgeous, and amazing for bringing this little beauty into the world, for bringing our little Pirate Princess into the world."

I laughed looking down at her.

"What should we name her?"

Jack gave me a confused look.

"I thought the women named the babies?"

"Well sure if you want to be like everyone on the mainland."

"Alright, what did you have in mind though?"

I smiled looking down at her.

"What about Scarlett? We can call her Scar for short."

He smiled looking down at her.

"I like it, it's perfect for our little Pirate."

I smiled, placing a small kiss on her forehead as I watched her sleep in my arms I knew I'd never love anyone or anything more than my little girl.