~1 Week Later~

~Islas' POV~

It's been a week since we left Paradise making way to Shipwreck, however we did have to stop for supplies several times. During those stops we caught wind that my mother is on the sea looking for me, she has ships full of women with rage and loss in their hearts. If only they knew the pain my mother was leading them to, I just hope they all give me a chance to explain. They don't know why I attacked Dubre, they don't know the pain I went through, the pain that it caused me to watch what was once my home burn. I know it was wrong to take my anger and point it at everyone who was innocent just to get back at my father, but there's nothing I can do about it now. I was pulled from my thoughts by the sun rising, I sighed knowing that I hadn't gotten any sleep since this news hit me. I was dead tired but knew I wouldn't sleep till we reached the cove, I got off the cot going to my trunk looking for my clothes for the day. I finally found my off the shoulder white shirt with sleeves that stopped at my elbows and puffed out. I pulled on my black and silver around the neck button up corset, I pulled on my black pants before buckling a half skirt to my waist. I pulled on my boots before strapping my sheath to my waist, putting my sword in place, before putting my daggers in my boots, I left my hair down braiding the front off to the side before grabbing my hat. 

I looked over to see Jack already awake just looking at me with love in his brown eyes

"Good morning Jack."

"Morning love."

I smiled as he got off the cot pulling me into his chest holding me close, I smiled leaning my forehead against his chest.

"We'll be at the cove today."

He sighed nodding his head.

"I know, are you sure you want this with me?"

I pulled away looking up at him like he was crazy.

"Of course I want this with you, who else would I want this with?"

"I don't know, anyone but me, I'm not really father material."

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"And you think I'm mother material? For crying out loud Jack, I've killed for a family, I killed because I lost a family. A family is all I've ever wanted, and I can't imagine having it with anyone else, no matter what we'll do this together. I want you, and I want this with you now granted it might not be the best time, but we're Pirates, when it is ever the right time?"

He sighed leaning his forehead against mine before nodding his head.

"Alright love."

"I love you Jack."

"I love you Isla."

I smiled before pulling away, placing my hat on my head.

"Now get ready, I need you on deck in five."