~3 Months Later~

~Islas' POV(6 Months Pregnant)~

I woke up today with Jack holding me close and Dell shuffling through my chest across the room. I sighed sitting up shaking my head, I knew what she was looking for, she was hoping that I would have another short dress for her to wear. She's running out of clothes that show off her skin because Sweet won't tell her that he loves her. I got out of bed going over, placing my hand on her shoulder making her jump and me holding my belly in defense, as I grabbed her arm raising a brow.

"What are you doing Dell? You don't need any more short dresses."

She sighed.

"But I'm so close to cracking him, please Isla, just this last time."

"Fine, move over."

She did as I said as I found my old thigh length white dress, with the thick black tie belt, the straps were thin and the sleeves hung off the shoulder ending at her wrists. She smiled at me and I shook my head handing her my high heeled leather boots knowing I wouldn't be wearing them today. I pulled the front parts of her long brown hair into a braid off to the side leaving the rest down like I used to. 

She looked in the broken mirror with a small smile on her face before pulling me into a hug

"Thank you so much Isla, I'm gonna go get dressed, I owe you one."

I laughed going through the trunk finding my clothes for the day knowing I'm so tired of wearing my old gypsy style clothes. I smiled finally finding a loose fitting long sleeve off the shoulder underdress, with a loose floor length under skirt and a red loose jagged bottom over skirt. I smiled pulling it on before pulling on my over the knee black boots, I looked in the mirror deciding to braid the side of my hair before pulling the rest of it into a messy bun. I left a few strands to hang around my face, and neck, before pulling the back out a bit so it doesn't pull and hurt my head. 

I sighed going over sitting next to Jack giving him a small kiss to wake him up, he smirked against my lips before pulling away giving me a small smile

"Good morning love."

"Morning, you better get up, or we'll miss the show."

He chuckled, shaking his head.