CHAPTER - 19

"EASY EASY BOY!"

"EASY EASY BOY!"

"Stupid!'

"OH SHIT! NO no-no."

Niennà, who had been feeding the horses in the stable was distracted by some kind of noise; like an addition of growls and yells. Yet, she couldn't exactly tell if it's just elves.

"Tauriel. You heard that?"

"Yes though what's that?"

"Let's see!" With that, she took her steps towards the source of the noise. Yet she realised that the noises weren't just elves' as the noises became more clear.

Nienna's eyes went wide at the sudden unexpected figure that lied in front of them.

"Is that -"

"An Elk. A stubborn and a cocky, just like his majesty!" Tauriel replied with a giggle.

"What a beautiful creature"

"No NO...! That's not a great idea. There are many elves at the healing halls, who had been beautifully treated by him." Tauriel said while crossing her way, realising Niennà's thought.

"But why does it?-"

"It's nothing that no one could help with but only his majesty. So we better leave this place."

With that Tauriel turned around to leave with her.

"By the way thank you for that flour war. I know that Legolas didn't coincidentally come there" She said as they came near the royal halls and tuned around, excepting Nienna's reply.

"DAMN!" She picked her legs and rushed as fast as never, when she realised that she had walked all the way alone.

Meanwhile, Niennà slowly reached the savage and majestic creature though the guards warned her with their best to stop her since they don't dare to go beyond their polite words on Princess. Yet, she kept walking like a moth attracting towards the flame. Poor guards knew that their heads would be at the supper plates tonight if something happens to her. If they had a death wish, it would have been, to stop her somehow.

To everyone's surprise, he approached her palm as she outstretched it. Yet, it had never been that nice or tamed to anyone else, except for Thranduil and Legolas. Even most of the royals had been injured as they tried to tame him. So everyone always kept a cautious distance between them.

"See... these fury elves made you too fury." She let out it, as she stroked it's silky head.

Tauriel came running to the stables, ready to alarm the whole kingdom. She couldn't imagine if it might be a dead or deadly wounded elleth that she would see. But it was something that she didn't imagine even from the corner of her mind. She found it quite humorous to see the once cocky beast, now fondling with a stranger like a cat.

"Pick your jaw tauriel," Legolas said while chuckling, who was too being brought there by the noise.

She felt it's finest and pure silk, beneath her palm as she continued to run her hands across It's neck. She sensed a pleasing sensation beyond the texture she felt at her palm. Something spiritual.

"His name is Balrog, meanings ' The demon of might'." his sudden voice grabbed her back from her mind.

"Balrog!...Is what this handsome known as then..."

"Will you be my new boyfriend Balrog?" He nuzzled her face, making her chuckle.

"Really Princess? but you alrea-" Tauriel's pinch might probably have peeled a part of his skin. But thanks to her pinch, he swallowed the remaining words. But his phrase made enough sense to Niennà. Now it's no longer useful to hide their liaison from him.

"I-I mean H-He likes to walks with you a bit." He said to get through the awkward situation.

"Oh Balrog, I am not quite good at riding yet"

"If that's the case, I could help you"

"Yes please..." She said with a smile.

After helping the princess to climb up, he simply jumps onto Balrog's silky back, behind her.

"Oh my...It feels like I am on top of a hill."

"You afraid of heights then?"

"What am I not afraid of...?" She said with a chuckle.

Together, they rode across the mossy and misty pathway of the woods. Tuneful chants of the foresty beings travelled across their ears.

But silence is not her companion.

"S-So if we continue that isolated talk and don't just act dumb"

"Well, nothing simply leaves without being caught by you right...?"

They continued with a chuckle as they went on.

"But how do you know it?"

"Well...It was the first time I saw such a light in my Ada and also whenever you're around him, his eyes glow with something unexplainable. He has never appeared this much alive before. I am really glad, for a great person like him, now can live his immortal life with that luxury. Niennà, I am really grateful that you accepted my father and I pray Valar to bless you both with joy and happiness."

His words brought tears to her eyes.

**************************************

(Later that day, eve at Adran's house)

THUD! Plates on the table shuddered with his thump on the table.

"And you guys know the best part?"

"I WAS ASSEMBLING HIS COUNCIL NAKED! IN FRONT OF MANY LORDS AND LADIES!!" Everyone breaks into laughter with that.

"Oh, guys! I will be the first person who dies due to laughing..." Tauriel said with tears while chuckling.

"I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WASN'T A DREAM GLORFINDEL!"

"Watch out Legolas! you might probably crack a rib if you laugh hard like that!"

"Princess might have rolled on the floor if she was here."

"Oh! don't worry Alainien. She and my Ada might be having a better time than us!" He said with a grin.

Adran's house was loud with laughter. The little troop enjoyed the eve with never-ending humorous talks and Tauriel's delicious sugar cakes.

KNOCK!KNOCK!

"My working shift is over...!" Adran yelled from inside. However, he had to leave their talk for a moment since the door knock didn't simply leave.

"what-"

"Lil princess!? W-what happened?" Everyone was surprised by the Unexpected view of the unexpected guest.

Nobody uttered a single word since all she did was weeping since the moment she came to Adran's house. Tears streamed down her pink cheeks like a waterfall.

"I don't know what I did to deserve such..." After moments of tears, she finally let out while being caught in alainien's embrace.

Author's note

Well, what might be the reason for her waterfall...(raise brows) Let me know if you guys know...

stay tuned...