Old Memories.:1

Ancy started thinking about how they met in 3 grade when they were just unknown to each other...She remembered Simon's face back then. he looked cute with a little almond color skin wearing specs and sitting on the 6th bench right side near the wall...She never noticed him until that day...... A teacher caught her and her best friend Leona eating Emblica during class.

"Stand up both of you" Pointing towards Ancy and Leona their teacher said. "What are you both up to. Do you think I am Joking around?" The teacher asked them furiously as they both were standing with heads down.

As Ancy and Leona were the mischievous students in the whole class they used to eat anytime, playpen fight, tease someone, making faces...All the teachers were fed up form them. So no teacher paid attention to them...But they never disturb any teacher while teaching...

"Nothing ma'am..... Nothing ....we were just...just eating..."Leona said while shivering, as they know their teacher was not going to leave them so easily.

"Ma'am we were just having emblica..."Ancy said while bowing her head. As Leona liked to eat emblica too much... 

 After listening to Ancy and Leona both statements teacher shouted at them to get out of the class. Ancy and Leona both started to move out. 

 Here seeing Ancy getting scolded by teacher Simon was getting angry he looked with cold gaze at their teacher, then he saw Ancy moving out, his eyes became teary when she swiped near him...Simon wanted to grab her hands and console her but he couldn't do it, cause he never spoke to her. 

They went out of the class. As their classroom was in the corner they cannot see anyone passing from there...They got bore within 5mins...

"It was your mistake," Leona said to Ancy with an angry look. "How come? I bought those for you since you said you like them to eat."Ancy said to Leona with a sad face. "It doesn't matter what done is done now. We are punished so let's enjoy our punishment" Ancy says while they both standing and looking at the trees.

Back to class. "So students let's continue with our lesson. Please open page no.45 of your English textbook." The teacher said to the students while facing the board.

everyone started noting the points. After 30 minutes a bell rings.....

"Hush.! finally it ended I am scared of what's going to happen with them now..."One boy said in a scary tone...As everyone thinking similar thoughts...

"So you like to punish her ha.....I like you, ma'am..."Simon thought with a smirk on his face.

Everyone is busy with their own world apart from a boy sitting next to Simon. Vincent D'Mello (Vinc), Simon's best friend since 1st grade. He kept thinking what was going to happen now...but his thought broke when Simon called him.

"Vinc...! Hey Vinc... what happened?" Simon asked him with an evil smile on his face. "So you already understood what is going to happen, right? So let's go now" Simon took Vinc with him and left for the Canteen...

In the Canteen, everyone sitting having their lunch. Ancy and Leona sitting together after filling their plates with hamburgers, fries, and a wrap. Their punishment ended with the class end. So they directly go to the canteen. Simon notices Ancy sitting with her bestie on a 4 seat table and eating their food. He rush to her as he was desperate to ask if her legs were hurting due to standing for 30mins. But at the same time, he was nervous as to how to start the conversation. 

"Are your legs hurting? Are you fine?" Finally, Simon asked Ancy with hesitation.

"No. It's not hurting anywhere. I am absolutely fine. Thank you for asking."Ancy replied with a smile...