Characters List

Before continuing let's know about characters...This information is according to their current age in 2021...Everyone is 19 now and in the same University.

Let's start with the main leads.

Ancy Rodge, Talented in everything. Straightforward and sensitive. A belly dancer, pianist, skateboarder. Currently topper of York University. Simon's Girlfriend. The only daughter of her parents, Esta Rodge and Samuel Rodge.

Simon Alves, The coldest person on the Earth, is Skilled in dancing, singing, and skateboarding. His sister Calla Alves is currently in 10th grade in the same uni... Dinah Alves and Mark Alves are their parents. Simon has built his own business at the age of 17.

Esta Rodge, the Mother of Ancy, is a housewife and loves her daughter the most. Wife of Samuel Rodge. Talented and smartest when it comes to her family.

Samuel Rodge, Father of Ancy, is a businessman of the top sports car. He loves his daughter the most but also wants her to build her own empire.

Dinah Alves, Mother of Simon and Calla, Loves her kids too much. She is talented in every work but chose to be a housewife to take care of her family. She is the wife of Mark Alves.

Mark Alves, Father of Simon and Calla, is a loving husband. Currently, he is a business partner with Samuel Rodge. As both are about to bring new car model.

Calla Alves, Daughter of Dinah and Mark and sister of Simon. She is currently in 10 grade at the same university like her brother. She is greedy and can do anything to get what she wants.

Kane Alberto, a mutual friend of Ancy and Simon since 6 grade. He transferred to another city in Canada afterward and currently studies at Ottawa University. A selfish person who sees himself first in every situation. He is still in contact with Simon.

Wilhelm Amorin, Simon's friend since grade 4. Kindness filled within him like an ocean. He likes Ancy a lot but doesn't want to ditch his friend so he keeps an eye on Ancy to protect her.

Elvin Oliveira, A formal student with low background. His mom dad is a mere 9-5 pm company worker. Class president since grade 5. He is an aloof person *only talks as much needs*. Doesn't show any concern to these rich kids with him. Currently studying and working hard to start his own business in Fashion Freak.

Richard D'cruz, Ancy's best friend since 7th grade. Best partners in every sport. His family stays in New York. He stays in the Uni dorm.

Vincent D'Mello, Simon's best friend since 1st grade. They spent their childhood together, Vinc mom is the best friend of Simon's mom. He is very talented and likes Simon. He can do anything for Simon to be happy.

Leona Noronha, Bestfriend of Ancy since 1st grade. They did many antics together. Currently, Leona is in Busan, South Korea for her further studies and about to get engaged with her parent's business friend's son Park Joon Min. She shifted to Busan after completing her 10grade with Ancy. They are still in contact with each other overseas.

Brea Gomez, Bestie Of Ancy and Cora. Their Trio is famous in Uni. Brea is skilled in dancing and singing, her dream is to become a dancer and singer.

Cora Kolan, bestie of Ancy and Brea. She is currently working hard to appear for opening her Restaurant.

Aria Carbal, A transferred student from McGill University. A talented and smart Girl is more selfish when it comes to something she likes. Currently, she is trying hard to hit on Simon and make him fall for her. She has a strong background. Her Parents love her the most than anything and can do anything for her happiness.