Old Memories.:12

Hello! How are you doing my sweethearts?❤❤❤ I hope every one of you is doing great.🧡 I am sorry for the late update. I hope you enjoy this part.

3rd person pov

It's been the end of their 9th grade. Students are already done prepared with their school activities. They participated in sports and other cultural activities. Ancy and Richard won the skating and badminton competition. Ancy studied belly dance. Simon improved his singing and dance. In this span, Ancy and Simon came close to each other after that incident. Simon took Ancy's care, he protected her in school, no doubt her bodyguards followed her everywhere. They started spending more time with each other. After listening to Vinc's decision, Leona and Vinc teamed up to make Ancy and Simon close. They helped Simon to understand Ancy.

The students are done with their exams and promoted to 10th grade. This year again they are in the same class. There is a new student Aria Carbal is transferred from McGill Uni. She has a strong background like Simon and Ancy. A selfish girl, exploited by her parent's love. She stepped into the classroom and her eyes drove towards Simon who was sitting beside Ancy. Aria introduced herself in the classroom and went to sit beside Elvin. The class started as usual with subjects and activities. During the whole class, Aria kept staring at Simon. Simon noticed it earlier but decided to ignore it and continue with his work. It is now their break time. Few students rushed towards the canteen while some stayed in the classroom and had chitchat. Simon, Vinc, Ancy, and Leona went to the canteen, as usual, they continued talking about their studies, suddenly Simon was called by someone, they all turned back to see the person. "Hello, Simon? I am Aria transferred today" Aria ignored others and just focused on Simon. It was like the whole canteen was empty just Simon and Aria were there. Simon stood up from his chair and replied to "So...?" Aria became sad a little but ignored Simon's cold era and continued asking him. "May I get your contact number? I am interested in you..." With these words, Aria went close to Simon. She stopped when she found someone grabbed her hands. Ancy digging holes in Aria's eyes specifying the dominance over Simon she said her "Maintain your distance Aria. I am sorry to let you know but Simon is mine, did you get that?" taking her phone out she showed QR code "Here is my contact number you can text me anytime I will talk with you" Ancy's behavior shocked everyone, Leona and Vinc laughed and Aria left from there without any words. Simon was happy with this. He finally succeeded and won Ancy. Ancy said to Simon not to be entangled with Aria and to be far from her as much as possible. They then continued eating their food and left for their class in a few minutes. The rest of their class continued. On the other hand, Aria was angry after leaving the canteen.

She decided to separate them. But she is new to everything she needs to learn many things about this school and students and most importantly about Simon and Ancy's relation. She became friends with Kane. They both matched perfectly as both were selfish and greedy. Kane gave her information about Simon and Ancy to Aria. Kane said her about their parents' friendship and their strong background. With all the information there were some things mentioned about Simon which scared Aria a little. Some incidents from the past about cold Simon. The incident from 3rd grade of his English teacher who he threatened just for scolding Ancy. Beating a boy when he asked Ancy for her contact. Threatening the students who bullied the weak ones. He always stood against wrongdoing and made them correct from the ones doing it. 

.

.

.

.

💚💙💜Today's part is done. I am sorry this chapter was small. I am still packed with my projects but I will complete this vol. before Christmas.🤗

What do you guys think Aria will do now?🙄 well, you will get to know in the next chapter. Next part I will update soon till that enjoy this part let's meet again. Bye-bye, everyone take care.😊