Old Memories.:9

Hello! How are you doing my sweethearts?❤️❤️❤️I hope everyone is doing well.🧡

3rd person pov

At Avles' Mansion

Simon and Vinc reached by 9 pm. Dinah welcomed them and asked them to get fresh and come for dinner... Both the kids left for their room to get changed and came back in 30mins. Everyone started eating their food. Mark asked his kids about their events; he suddenly got into a meeting and was unable to pick them from school. Vinc said about their Day 2 how much they enjoyed it. Vinc took his camera and showed Mark and Dinah photos of the events which he clicked, his photography skills were excellent. In between, they saw some of Simon's pictures doing some stunts on his skateboard then guiding someone to the football match. Simon saw them but he didn't reply and continued eating. Seeing Simon's picture Dinah started praising her kids as to how beautifully he crafted her kids with such talents. Simon was, as usual, eating silently whereas Vinc kept smiling and laughing at Calla's antics, she didn't want to eat salad so she kept whining. Although Vinc kept smiling and laughing he didn't forget about the earlier scene. He kept thinking about what Simon will do next. Here Simon was with the silent face but he was happy from inside and had already started making plans. Like this everyone finished their dinner in 45minutes.

In the room

"Seems like something great has happened today....." Vinc said and went to the study table.

"Well yes... I want to say you something.... first, come here and sit." Simon replied while pointing to the bed. Vinc sat on the bed in front of Simon.

"Okay, tell me what happened that made you smile? I am surprised to see your smiling face without any reason." Vinc said.

"Aish you little brat... Okay, listen... Today at the party I accidentally meet Ancy and I conveyed my feelings for her..." Simon said everything at once with a warm smile on his face.

"...." Vinc stared at him with confusion.

"I said to her everything from the start that I like her......." Finally, Simon said

"Oh okay.. congrats then..." Vinc congratulated him with the normal face he knew already.

"What's with congratulation? She didn't accept my feelings..... She said she doesn't feel anything.." Simon continued Vinc just nodded his head.

"So now I promised her I will make her feel the same as I feel for her," Simon said in a determined voice.

"Oh and how? You don't have her contact so you can call her. You just meet her in class that's all. So how are you gonna do that? " Vinc asked Simon after listening to Simon's voice and eyes filled with excitement...

"What do you mean?? You have to help me..... Don't you want me to be with her?" Simon asked Vinc while scratching his head.

"No... I don't want you to be with her. I don't like you talking with anyone else especially her. Just tell me can't you see me... I am doing so much for you but you don't even look at me. Can't you see I already love you and can do anything?" Vinc burst his feelings in his mind, tears were about to roll down his cheeks suddenly his trance broke, and heard Simon calling his name.

"Hey... what happened ? where you lost suddenly? " Simon asked Vinc and gave him water.

Ah, no nothing... I was just lost..... it's nothing... I will help you... don't worry.." Vinc nodded his head and said to Simon he will be helping him to gain Ancy.

"Okay so help me find her contact and her every likes and dislikes... Now let's go and sleep. I am so tired today. " Simon said and jumped on his bed took his thick, soft, off-white blanket, and slept. Vinc switched off the bed lamp light and went to sleep too.