Old Memories.:13

Hello! How are you doing my sweethearts?❤❤❤ I hope every one of you is doing great.🧡 I am sorry for the late update. I hope you enjoy this part.

3rd person pov

Next Day. Ancy and Leona reached school at the same time. They headed towards their classroom. While walking Leona asked Ancy about her thoughts regarding Simon. If she has feelings for him and why she doesn't speak out clearly. Leona kept asking Ancy but she didn't get any specific answer. As Leona understood Ancy wasn't going to say her she gave up and changed the topic and asked her about her dance class. Ancy said her about her upcoming competition that she needs to practice hard. As Leona was already good in Korean, Chinese, and French languages Ancy learned a few from her. It was going to help her in learning different types of dance steps of different countries. 

Simon and Vinc were already sitting in the classroom talking about their studies. Vinc saw Ancy and Leona coming towards them, He wished them "Good Morning." Ancy got shy when she saw Simon. She went to another desk and settled. Simon was puzzled as to why Ancy went to another seat. In a few minutes, their teacher came inside and started teaching. It was their Maths class. Simon was laying on the desk his left hand was covering his head. He already knew the solutions so he kept laying on the desk. Vinc ask him to wake up as the teacher was staring at him angrily but Simon refused to wake up and kept laying. 

The teacher then went up to his place and asked him to say the solution to the question written on the board. Simon woke up and saw the question. In seconds he answered the question and slept again. The teacher was still angry with his behavior so she asked him another question but a tough one. He answered it correctly and slept again. Lastly, she gave up and went to solve the questions. After 10 more minutes, their class ended and the students went to the canteen, as usual, the Foniques' took their food and sat together. They started eating their food and talking to each other. The whole time Ancy was avoiding her conversation with Simon so she had her food in hurry and left for the restroom. 

She washed her hands and face. There she saw Aria coming inside the restroom, They both saw each other Ancy remembered yesterday's scene. She was about to leave but Aria stopped her and went forward to talk to her. Aria apologized to Ancy for yesterday's behavior. She was so focused on Simon that she ignored everyone else. Aria said to her that she didn't know about their relationship or else she would never do that. Ancy accepted her apology and asked her to become friends. They left out for the canteen. Everyone was still waiting for Ancy at the table. Leona saw Ancy coming with Aria it shocked her but then she asked Ancy why Aria was with her. Aria answered and apologized for being rude and asked everyone to become friends with her. They all left for their next class. 

Their English class was going on suddenly a peon came inside and asked Ancy and Richard to meet their PT teacher in the staffroom. Both of them took permission from their teacher and left for the staffroom. While walking Richard asked Ancy if she knew the reason for being called...    Ancy nodded her head in denial saying no. They reached the staffroom and knocked on the door. Knock*knock* The teacher asked them to come inside. 

They sat on the front chair, The teacher said them about the upcoming competitions of Badminton, tennis, chess, and many other games. The teacher asked them to segregate students according to their interests and get them ready for the competition. Their competition will be held next month. So they have to get set for everything in the meantime. They then discussed every game and made the schedule for practicing each game and after discussing everything they left the staffroom. 

The school was already ended. Leona, Simon, and Vinc were waiting for Ancy in the classroom. In a few minutes, Ancy came inside with Richard. They all left together for home. Simon asked Ancy why they were called by the teacher... Ancy said about the competition and the task assigned by their teacher. Ancy asked them to participate in some games and explained to them about the games and practice sessions. Everyone agreed with Ancy including Aria, they all decided to participate in different games. 

A few weeks passed, it was evening everyone was at their home. Aria was in her room sketching. Her room was filled with many sketches. Currently, she was making Simon's sketch. Since the day she met Simon she keeps making his portrait. Aria arranged all the sketches of Simon and placed them on the wall with lighting over them. She kept staring at those portraits and murmured "What should I do? I want you to be with me, dear. You look great so off-course you should be with me and not with Ancy" She kept cuddling one of the portraits and laid on bed. 

The next morning, everyone is practicing. The competition is in the next 2 weeks. Simon and Vinc were playing football. While defending the ball Vinc's ankle got twisted and he fall down. Simon ran to him and helped him to get up. He took him to the infirmary and got treated luckily nothing was serious the doctor applied ointment and asked him to rest for the whole day. Vinc asked Simon not to worry about him and practice for the match. Simon agreed as the doctor already treated him. Vinc kept laying on the bed. Simon left to the field. In a few minutes, Aria came to the infirmary. She went towards  Vinc and asked if he is fine and not hurt much. Vinc don't like Aria but still, he replied to her and said he is fine and nothing to worry about. She sat beside him and said to him that she know he doesn't like her being around his friends but she asked him to not worry and she won't do anything wrong. Vinc just ignored her and asked her to leave. She apologised and left from there. Vince called Leona and asked her to meet him after school ends. 

On the tennis ground, Ancy and Richard were practicing. Leona came there to talk to Ancy. She asked Ancy to clear up things with Simon so that she doesn't need to ignore him anymore and be normal. It was affecting their friendship also Leona wanted to keep Aria far from their group. 

After talking to Ancy she left to meet Vinc at the infirmary. Vinc asked her to meet there so no one knows about it. 

Vinc was sitting on the bed tensed. Leona reached there she asked him the reason and also said that she wanted to say something. Vinc started talking first. He said her that he doesn't get good vibes from Aria and that she is planning something. Leona said him that she feels the same and she asked Ancy to tell her feelings to Simon as soon as possible. They both are worried as Aria may be the middle person between Ancy and Simon and also she can ruin their friend circle. After talking they both left for their house. 

At the Alves mansion. Simon and Vinc reached home they are currently in the library preparing for the quiz. Vinc asked Simon if Ancy talked to him. He nodded and said he was being ignored by Ancy since that day. Vinc came up with an idea, he said Simon to meet Ancy tomorrow after school at the cafe and talk to her. Simon agreed and messaged Ancy to meet after school at the cafe.

The next day at the school everyone was busy practicing Since the competition is a few days everyone is practicing, they don't have their classes to attend. Simon was whole time on the field he didn't see Ancy anywhere. He thought he will meet her directly at the cafe. He left the school and waited for her. In a few minutes, Ancy came to the cafe. They sat at the table. Simon started talking. He asked her straight about her feelings. Ancy was nervous to say. Simon asked her again If she really likes him. He was not tired of waiting for her but her behavior was making him sad and go insane. He was fine if she rejects him but he wanted her to say it out loud so he can understand and stop himself. He was sad to say out those things and was about to go from there. Suddenly Ancy said She has feelings for him. She was just shy to say him and was unable to face him cause of that. After listening to Ancy's words Simon was out of words his happiness was on the ninth cloud. He hugged Ancy and said "I love you Ancy. I will always be with you." Ancy replied, "I love you too Simon."

.

.

Hello everyone I hope you liked the end of this vol. Simon and Ancy's love story is gonna start in the next vol. Thank you so much, everyone, for supporting this story and me.☺☺☺I will start the next vol very soon. Till that plz show your love on this vol. and please comment about the ending.🤗🤗

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

.

Take care everyone let's meet in next vol. soon. I love you all.