Going to school

Jenna woke up early in the morning to get some extra studying done. She wasn't like the other girls, and didn't sleep in. She was productive and loves to read books for fun.

As she grabbed her Calculus textbook for some fun reading, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. In her pyjama shorts, her perfect hourglass figure was outlined. She saw her icy blue orbs, and beautiful blonde hair. "I'm so ugly", she thought to herself. "I'll never be the beauty standard." Then she started to cry and pull out strands of her hair.

After she was done, she calmly sat down to read calculus for an hour. Then she went to the bathroom to take a shower and do her aesthetic morning routine.

As she walked down the stairs of her multi-million dollar home, her dad ran up and punched her in the face. She flew back a few yards and cried. Then, she grabbed a knife from the back pocket of her jeans and stabbed him in the arm. He yanked it out like it was nothing and slapped the shit out of her, all while she kept screaming "I love you daddy!"

After her dad finished beating her ass, Jenna calmly walked downstairs. She would've used makeup to cover the bruises, but she's not fake like other girls.

She went to the kitchen where her mom was. "Sweetheart, how are you?"  Jenna's mom went to hug her, and Jenna kicked her in the vagina. Her mom fell to the floor and dropped the gun she was planning to shoot Jenna with.

"You're such a bitch mom. Fuck you."

"I didn't even want to have you. If you didn't exist your dad would focus on beating me instead", her mom said.

Her mom got up. "There's eggs and bacon on the table, honey."

"Thanks mom!", Jenna said.

She ate her breakfast and then headed off to school.