I never knew I wanted to f*ck sanitizer

Jenna walked out the door and shifted into her form. Of course, she was a white wolf. She's the most powerful werewolf to have ever existed and she will always be the most powerful werewolf. If anyone ever tried to take Jenna's place after she died, she would come back to life and shit all over them.

She shifted behind an extremely thin light pole, and saw an old lady staring at her in shock.

Jenna whistled and a group of deranged horses drunk on rotten apples came charging

The old lady screamed in fear and transformed into superman. Then she flew away.

Jenna shook her head in amusement, and then walked into a coffee shop. There was a man making coffee. Somebody sneezed and he rushed towards them.

Instead of giving them a tissue, he barfed hand sanitizer all over them.
"All clean", he said.

"What in the actual fuck", Jenna said.

"Hello, dear customer. What can I get for you", he asked.

"I would like a frappuccino with two pumps of white mocha, three squirts of cum, five pumps of vanilla, and whipped cream."

"What kind of whipped cream? We have whipped, extra whipped, not whipped at all, sanitizer flavored, and more!"

"I'd like your whipped cream", Jenna said.

"I'm sorry, dear customer. I'm not interested."

Jenna's hair burst into flames and she grew claws. Her eyes glowed red and she screamed in anger. She attacked the man, but he ran away.

Jenna chased after him for four thousand two hundred seventy two years. Eventually, she caught him.

Then she walked away.

"Wair, dear customer. I never got your name", he said.

"Jenna", she said, as she flipped her hair. Then she walked into a light pole and grew a big lump on her head.

"My name is Sanzo Sanitizer", he said.

Jenna tried to turn around but the lump was too heavy.

"Nice to meet you, Sanzo."