Parents

After Jenna finished school, she walked five million three hundred and seventy five miles home. Her parents wouldn't let her be driven after she killed her last chauffeur.

Once she got home, her mom and dad were waiting in the living room. Her mom was holding a machete and her dad was carrying a pistol.

"Jenna, you can't date Blankno. He's from the Blanket family. You know they're our rivals",  her mom said.

"Mom, I don't care about your stupid mafia. I love him! He gave me a shit blanket!"

"Amazing, as I would expect from my rivals", her father said.

"Jenna, we know you used your powers today too. Just because I'm a vampire and your father is a werewolf doesn't mean you can abuse your powers", her mom said.

"I'm not leaving him you crusty bitch. That's why dad likes beating me more than you", Jenna said.

"Obey me", her mom yelled.

"No! I love Blankno and his shit blankets", Jenna screeched.

Her mom lunged at her with the machete, but Jenna dodged with her vampire reflexes.

Then her dad shifted and attacked her. His wolf form was black with dots of brown that looked like shit.

Jenna shifted into a white wolf, and tore his arm off. He shifted back and started crying and shitting from the pain.

"How dare you", her mom screamed. She slashed Jenna's stomach and her organs fell out.

Jenna calmly took them from the floor and put them back. Then she ate her dad's arm.

"The next time you try to separate me and Blankno, I'll kill you."

Then Jenna walked away to sew her stomach shut.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Cannibalism is in this story, I guess.