Rivals

Jenna woke up at two AM, and saw someone standing in the corner of her room. She lunged at them with her vampire teeth out, and got thrown into the wall. She broke through all the walls in the house, and ended up in the pool.

She ran out to the pool using her vampire super speed, and ran back to her bedroom. All that was left was a blanket covered in crusty shit and smelled like piss. There was also a note. Jenna took it to her room to read

Blankno is mine. Stay away from him. I left a blanket that he gave ME, because he loves me. If you don't back off, I'll kill you.

Jenna shifted into her werewolf form. She sniffed the blanket, and then jumped out of her window, which was fifty stories up. She broke her back, but didn't care. Her romance with Blankno was on the line!

She ran two hundred thousand million trillion miles, and found a cave. She slowly walked in, and out of nowhere a gray wolf attacked her. It bit her head off, but she grew it back.

Jenna isn't an ordinary werewolf. She's a lycan, and a white wolf. The ONLY white wolf in the world, because she's not like the other wolves. She has regeneration powers, and can read the minds of other wolves.

Jenna knew every move the other werewolf was going to make. She bit off two of their legs. The gray wolf fell down in a bloody heap.

Jenna commanded them to shift. It sounded like this. "ARRGGGHH RUFFFF WOLF WOLF ARRGGGHH"

The other wolf had no choice but to submit, because Jenna was so terrifying. It turned out to be a female. She smelled just like the blanket covered in shit and piss back at Jenna house.

Jenna shitted all over the girl, and then walked home.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I feel like that last part was a little extreme, but we're gonna keep it there anyway.