Heartbroken

DISCLAIMER: BLANKNO IS TWENTY YEARS OLD, SO HE ISN'T A MINOR. HE'S JUST STUPID AND GOT HELD BACK TWO TIMES.

When Jenna arrived at home, she got ready for school. She chose her favorite outfit to wear, so she could impress Blankno.

She then went to go walk down stairs

She then went to go walk down stairs. She saw her dad struggling to walk down the stairs, since he only had one arm now.
"Hey bitch. Help me walk down."
Jenna pushed him down the stairs and he tumbled down.

Then she went to the kitchen. She saw her mom, and Blankno?
Her mom was doing it with Blankno. In the kitchen!
"Mom, you bitch!" Jenna lunged at her mom and ripped her heart out. She fell down to the ground. Blankno shifted into his demon form and ran at Jenna.

Jenna waited, and waited. Two minutes had passed and Blankno had only run half an inch. Jenna walked over to him, and punched him in the face.
"I hate demons", she said.

Her dad walked into the kitchen, still in pain. He saw his wife dead on the floor, a random dude shitting blankets, and his daughter.

"JENNA", he roared.
"Dad, stop roaring. You're a wolf, not a dragon. Stupid ass bitch."
"How dare you kill your mother? You have no respect. You're banished from this home."
"I'm not going anywhere", Jenna said. Then she shifted and ripped him into pieces.

"Well, I guess Blankno doesn't love me."
"No, I don't", Blankno said as he shitted out blankets in fear.
Jenna killed him, and then went to school.

She doesn't have Blankno anymore. Maybe there will be a new love interest  👀