my heart was broken by sanitizer

Jenna stared into Sanzo's beautiful blue eyes. He smelled like shit and hand sanitizer.

She leaned in closer, and so did he. Then he stabbed her. Jenna screamed in pain, and doubled over.

"You stupid bitch! You really thought I loved you? I did this for Blankno. He was my best friend, and you killed him."

Jenna's eyes turned black, and she shifted into her wolf form. She howled at the moon in pain. Her heart was broken.

Then she leapt at Sanzo and bit his head off. It rolled onto the floor and his body dropped to the floor.

As Jenna walked away, tears falling from her eyes, her fur prickled. She dodged right as Sanzo was aiming to squirt hand sanitizer into her stab wound.

She shifted back into her human form, staring at him with wide eyes. "How are you still alive", she asked.

"Blankno gave me his power. With the power of shit blankets and hand sanitizer, I am unstoppable!"

Jenna walked up to him slowly, as he was laughing like a maniac.

Her vampire fangs popped out, and she sunk her teeth into her neck. As the life slowly drained from Sanzo's eyes, Jenna felt even more powerful.

She started uncontrollably shitting blankets and barfing hand sanitizer.

Sanzo dropped down to the ground, and said his last words. "At least I can see Blankno shit another blanket", he said. Then he started sneezing pixie dust until he died.

Jenna smirked as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, and strutted away.