What I'm Fixing

Hi!  So if you haven't read the original Sleepy Buddies, STAY!  I don't wanna ruin too much of the plot.  If you have, welcome to the official rewrite.  There is plenty I need to fix thanks to your lovely comments, so I'm listing everything here so I don't forget.

1. Grammar!  Good heavens it needs help.

2. Philza!  I made that man unnecessarily angry and stubborn, he is being fixed.

3. Wilbur!  He is a work of art, but one that can be improved on.

4. Dream and George's relationship!  If you didn't notice, Dream never officially broke up with George before "getting with" Wilbur.  So I'm fixing that.

5. Other background characters!  Some people will be cut out, others just tweaked.

6. THE EFFING DIALOGUE!  I'm sorry, but who let me post some of those sentences?!  Like please restrain me before I can do any more damage.  It was cringy, not thought through, and embarrassing to read.

I am 100% sure there is more, but I'll add on to it later.  For now, I'm going to write everything I possibly can.

I CANT ADD THE GODDAMN PICTURE FOR THE LOVE OF FU-

So this story was originally created from a fanart, but the stupid picture won't load. I stg Wattpad you better effing work.  Is it because I'm on private browsing mode?  Someone help me please.