Really?

*Donesia's POV!*

I woke up the next morning feeling completely AMAZING! Last night was better than words can explain! That whole "He got a big d*ck and know how to use it." thing? Yeah that was ment for him. Yeah,yeah I can't even stunt Issa was good,really good,but Jacqueese is completely better.Wait.....is that the smell of breakfast?!? I knew there had to be a reason I didn't feel a body beside me. I got up and was about to go downstairs then I realized I was copmletely naked,like butt-ass naked. Luckily i've been over here so much that I have a drawer with some of my clothes in it. I slipped on some sweatpants and a school t-shirt, considering the fact that I haven't taken a shower yet. I would have at least put my hair up in a better looking bun but the smell of that food was callin' me! Once I got downstairs I went straight into the kitchen to find Jacqueese standing there still in his boxers,his dreaks tied up,Nike socks,and Nike sandle's.I could really get used to waking up to this in the morning.Plus this man has prepared bacon,buscits,eggs,and pancakes.This was too good.

"Well good morning beautiful."He said comming up to me and grabbing me by the waist.

"Hey handsome."I said kissing him.

"Well I thought I should switch things up and make you breakfast."He said smiling at me.

"You know you really didn't have to,your going to make me fat with all this."I said.he really was this is like putting me in candyland.

"Haha nahhh I wanted too.Plus,thick looks good on you.It really did last night."He said winking at me.

"Haha well thank you I try."I said fixing a plate.I sat down at his cute little kitchen table and started to eat.Not only is he fine,but he can cook!Like this food was beyond amazing! I don't like to admit when i'm completely head over heels for a guy,but he really doesn't have any flaws.

"Babe you are like the best cook ever!"I said taking my last bite of food.

"Well I only do it for the ones I love.You know i've never cooked for another girl."He said looking at me

"Pshh,whatever."I said about to wash my plate.

"It's true! And let me get that for you."He said taking my plate.

"Well okay my little gentleman."I said then went upstairs to take a shower.

Once I got out I put on white shorts,a red shirt,my red and white Addias,and my zebra print Trukfit snapback,and I had my hair wavy. I put on some makeup and went to check my phone and saw I had a text from.....Issa.

MyKingIssa!:Hey umm,can you meet me at the movies?

*NoWorries!*:Umm sure I guess.Now?

MyKingIssa!:Yeah If thats good for you?

*NoWorries!*:Yeah its fine.

Well I don't know why but I guess i'm going.I mean it would be best for both of us to say what all we have to say and move on. I walked downstairs and saw Queese on the couch watching t.v.

"Hey umm is it okay with you if I go meet up with Issa for like two hours?"I asked nervously.

"Issa?For what?"He asked turning down the T.v.

"I don't know.I mean he asked If we could meet up with him and I agreed. I just want to hear him out before I fully cut him off."I said playing with my fingers.

"I meann if you feel thats a good idea then you go with it.He just better not try anything."He said then got up and hugged me.

"He won't.I won't let him."I said smiling at him.Then I grabbed his keys and left.Yupp since I didn't bring my car he let me use his.I drov to the movies not sure if I should be excited or nervous to see him.One I did get there I got out of my car and saw him standing out front.I took a deep breath and slowly approached him.

"Hey."I said looking down.

"Hey." He said and pulled me into a hug.I hugged back.I think i'm even feeling the same sparks I used to when he would hug me.I know it sounds stupid but all thoes feeling can't disappear.We were together for a long time.But i'm with Queese now,I can't just forget everything he's done.

"Can't believe Queese let you come see me."He said smirking.

"I don't need a mans premission to hang out with friends."I said.

"Friends?So you don''t hate me anymore?"He asked sounding surised.

"I never hated you.Just disliked you for a while."I said smiling.

"Well 'friend' i think we have a movie to be seeing."He said smiling and then opened the theatre door.

We saw the newest Chainsaw massacre 3D,you know,with Trey Songz. It was amazing,and not just the parts where he was shirtless.I even jumped into his chest every time I got scared.He put his arm around me,and I was honestly in no rush to move it.

"So did you have fun?"He asked walking me to my car.

"For me to have been with you I actually did."I said smirking.

"Funny.But um I really wanted to talk to you."He said once we got to my car looking me in the eyes.His green eyes were still the most beautiful things ever.

"Yeah?"I asked.

"Listen i'm sorry about the way I treated you at the fair.It's just that I knew wayyy before Queese came to visit that he liked you,I was just really scared of loosing you.Then when I had your phone I saw a text from some guy named Travie,and I got really mad and thought you wanted to move on."He said looking down.

"Wait Travie? He was like my bestfriend until freshman year until he moved.He was at the first football game and he came and talked to mee while I was watching you.Thaats just how we talk to eachother,he had a girlfriend."I said trying not to laugh.Me?With Travie?I mean he's cute,but we're wayyyyy to close for that.

"Well i'd never seen him around you.But i'm not just sorry for what happend at the fair,i'm sorry for the way I treated you during our whole relationship.I mean I always flirted with other girls,you deserve better than that."He said looking me in my eyes. I don't know what happend next but I do know one thing,he kissed me.