New Beginning<3

Last night was crazy.I just really hope Jacquesse isn't mad at me.I don't care how Issa feels about me because it clearly can't be worse than how I feel about him. If it wasn't for Jacquesse Issa would still be disrespecting me.But oh well,Issa's loss.Just then i got a text.

F.Y.BTiliDie!:Hey can you meet me at the park?

*NoWorries!*:Umm sure,,,but how did you get out?

Yes i changed my signature.I no longer wanted to see the words Mrs.Thompson again.

F.Y.B.TiliDie!:My parents came,now can you come?

*NoWorries!*:Yeah i'll be there in like ten minutes.

I know what your thinking,Dosen't your dad keep your car?Yes he does but sometimes he still lets me drive places,just when hes sure Issa won't be there.He won't have to worry about that anymore.Then i walked downstairs where my dad was so i could ask.He was watching t.v,as always.

"Hey daddy can I use my car?"I asked.

"Why??"He replied.

"I'm meeting up with one of my friends at the park."

"Will that boy be there?"

"Haha no.You won't have to worry about him anymore,we broke up."I said hoping that he would let me go.

"It's about time."He said while tossing the keys to me.I didn't even care about the slick smart comment he made,i was just happy to have my car back for a while.I got in and drove to the park.Jacquees was sitting on a swing waiting for me.I braced myself for what he was about to say to me.Once I finally grew some courage I got out and walked over to him.

"Listen i'm really sorry about last night.You didn't have to stick up for me like that,well i mean im glad you did but, well i mean-"I started to say but he cut me off with a kiss.

"Your cute when your nervous."He said smiling at me with his hand on my cheek.

"So your not mad at me?"I asked hopefully smiling at him.

"Nahh.Issa had no right to do what he did, or what he said.You didn't cause this.I make my own decisions and my decision then was to hit him."He said still smiling.

"Well thank you.I just hope you didn't get in trouble at home."I said looking down.

"Nahhh,my parents are used to this type stuff."He said laughing." "Oh,well then good."I said smiling up at him.I just now realized how cute he was.I mean his dreads are amazing,he has a killer six pack,he has a smile to die for,and he knows exactly what to say to a girl.Why dosen't he have a girlfriend yet?

"Listen i know you probably aren't interested in me like at all,but i just want you to know that i really like you,like alot.When i first saw you and Issa together it killed me,and i didn't even know you yet.I don't care about your past,i just know that i want to be in your future.So with that being said,will you be my girlfriend?"He asked kind of nervous,but he was cute that way.

"Of course i'll be your girlfriend!"I said wraping my arms around his neck and kissing him.Today went better than i could have imagined<3

A/N:So this chapter was....?? Haha oh and if you have a twitter mind following me?I have a very sucky amout of followers. Mrs_Carter_Baby <-----I follow back.So im still taking applications to be in the story(: && Tateounya ,,,,you'll be in the next chapter(: Any ideas on how the next chapter should go??Im open to all ideas(=