Had to be done.

Well i'm offically eight months pregnat! I love being pregnat and all,but it will be wayyy better once this child is finally out! We found out thats it's a boy! We've both decided on Jacob Dequan Thompson. I know what your all wondering,did I tell Issa. Well.....not exactally. I know I know I need to but there's just been no good time to! He's been completely excited about being a dad especally once we found out I was having a boy. Plus Quees has been threatening to tell thim these whole eight months. I know he has the right to know weather hes going to be a father just like Issa does,but I still can't stand him! Who would drug and rape someone on their birthday?? Ughh whatever I don't need to add stress on myself,It's bad for my son. All I need to worry about now is being ready for when Talia and Nichole to come and get me. I struggled my best to tie my shoes but I only got one tied.This is a motherfckin workout! I'll just ask one of them to tie it. Ten minutes later Talia walked in my house. Yes MY house.Well somewhat mine,Issa bought it for us and the baby.

"You ready?"She asked. We all were going to the movies.

"I will be when you tie my shoe." I said

"Haha umm no.I don't take demands."She said crossing her arms.

"Pretty please with Lil'Wayne on top!" I asked putting my foot up.

"Fine."She said then tied it. Then we went out to the car and she drove me and Nichole to the movies. Once we got there I handed them the money for my ticket and went straight for the consession stand,that popcorn was calling my name! I got of course a large popcorn,large coke,and some M&M's.

"Damn,big hungry!" I heard from behind me.I guess it was Nichole or Talia.

"Well me and my son like to eat!" I said then shoved some popcorn in my mouth.

"So it's a boy"

"Duh! Don't act like you d- ...Travie!" I yelled once I turned around.

"Haha hey." He said hugging me,

"I missed you!" I said.

"I know I missed you too. What movie yall seeing?"He asked.

"Umm Haunted house." I said trying to remember.

A/N:That movie's funny a'f!

"Then I suppose it's a date cause so am I."He said putting his arm around me. Nothing flirty or weird,just our way of being bestfriends.

While we were all walking to the theatre they were all in front of me,they said I was too slow,like it's my fault! Just then the most unexpected thing happend.....my motherfucking water broke! I dropped everything I had in my hands and just stood there in shock.

"Please don't tell me you just droped all that food you just bought." Nichole said stopping.

"Well i'm not the one who's buying you anymore."Talia said.

"Ummm guys?" I asked

"What?" Nichole asked.

"Umm....I'm pretty sure my water just broke. But lets just pray that I pissed on myself."I said still shoked.

"Are you serious?!?" Talia asked turning around quickly.

"I wish I wasn't." I said rubbing my stomach. The pain hasn't started,yet.

"Oh my god ,oh my god! We have to go!" Nichole asked running to the car leaving all of us behind.

"Anyways,we have to get you the hospital.Just stay calm and breathe."Talia said walking me to her car.

"Okay i'll try t--Ow!!" There's the pain i've been waiting for.

"I'll meet you guys there."Travie yelled running to his car.

The whole like ten minute ride there I was in the worst pain of my life!Once we finally got there they helped me out of the car,well except for Travie,he wad completely freaking out. We went In got a wheelchair and soon in the room getting ready.

"They said your about five minutes apart."Nichole said.

"Well I can't have this baby without Issa being here."I said.

"Well with or without Issa,this baby is comming."Talia said.

"Ughhh!" I groaned. Plus,I never got to see that movie!! Finally Issa came busting through the door.

"Baby!I'm sorry I was late! There was traffic."He said hugging me. Normally I love his hugs,but this isn't the time.

"Okay Mrs.Richardson,it's time to push."The doctor said.

In about five long pushes I heard the crying voice of my baby boy. Once they lifted him up all I could do was cry my happy tears. They cleaned him off and clothed him. I just held him and cried some more. Welcome to the world Jacob Dequan.

Of course trouble had to come in.

"What are you doing here?" Issa asked trying to stay calm.

"Haha I really thought she would've told you."Queese said.

"Told me what?"He asked looking at me.

"Bruh,just get a dna test."Quees said calmly sitting down. Issa didn't say anything else to either of us.

"Doctor,we need a Dna test."Issa said to the doctor.

Of course this just happened on the day everything was supposted to be about my son!

The doctor swabbed all of their mouths. About ten minutes later the doctor came back.

"Well Jacob here belongs to a Mr.Jacquees." The doctor said smiling. If only he knew.

"Issa before you get mad on my birthday he drugged and raped me! None of this was my fault!" I said scaredly.

He just calmly went over to the counter,brabbed the sissors they used to cut the cord, and darted for Quees. They called security and just like many other times ,took him to jail.

Well happy birthday Jacob. Hopefully the rest are better.