Meeting Jaquesse part 2!(:

*Donesia's POV!*

Jaquesse is so sweet!! Hes given me like fifty compliments.I'm not even going to lie hes cute,like really cute!If i wasn't with Issa---Wait,I am with Issa!What am I doing?Okay from now on only think about Issa!But thats going to be super hard considering I have every class with with Jaquesse.Yes every class!But I do have lunch and last period with Issa.Hopefully that will be enough to keep my mind on Issa,my BOYFRIEND.But thankfully this class is now over.Now I just have to get through two more with him,then it's finally my time with Issa.I was walking Jaquesse to our next class perfectlly thinking about Issa until Jaquesse ruiend my train of thought.

"So uh what exactally is lifetime wellness?"He asked looking at his schedule.

"Oh it's like P.E ."I said looking down.I didn't want to get lost in his gaze again.

"Oh so like changeing clothes and stuff?"

"Yupp.'

Then we arrived in the gym,took roll,and went into the locker rooms to change.

"And who is that fine ass nigga you was walking with?"My best friend Jessica asked.

"Proabally her bgoyfriend number two the way they were smiling at eachother."My cousin Tila said.

"Haha ummm no.Thats Jaquesse,Issa's cousin." I said while changeing

"Well he too bad!"Jessica said.

"Right!Does he have a girlfriend??"Our friend Briney asked.

"Umm I don't think so." I said putting my hair in a pony tail.

"Well he's about to.So stay off my man."Jessica said.

"Girl you can have him!You must've forgotten that i have a boyfriend."I said.

"Good.But girl its obvious that he likes you!"Tila said.

"Nahhh."I lied.

"Yeahhhh!"They all said.

"If ya'll say so!Now lets go bgefore we're late again."I said walking out of the door.

                               *Jaquesse's POV!*

Since it was my first day I didn't bring any clothes.So to just add some tension between Donesia and me,I just came out without a shirt.I was talking to some guys they i saw her come out of the locker room.This girl clearly wants me to take her away from Issa in them booty shorts and sports bra!When she came over to me the looked me up and down,but her lip,then turned away.Yupp I got her on my string.

                                   * Donesia's POV!*

After gym we went to algebra.All my friends are in that so of course they'll keep me on track.I immediately started talking to my other bestfriend,Cici.And thank god our math teacher sat Jaquesse on the other side of the room.Now I know I can stay on track.Then after that class was lunch with my boo(: He always waits for me outside of the classroom.

"Hey bae."He said then kissed me.

"Hey."I said back.

We went to lunch,talked, ate,and I actually had my eyes only on Issa.Jaquesse was even at our table and I didn't look at him once.This lunch just made me realizehow much I love Issa,not Jaquesse.Then after lunch we went back to third period.Then after third we went to fourth,My class with Issa.In that class Issa and I sit right beside eachother.After she tought a new history lesson she let us work on our work with a partner.Of course me and Issa were partners.

"So you ready for the fair later?"He asked smiling at me.

"Of course! I'm just happy to have some time to spend with you."I said smiling back at him.

"So uhh,,,what do you think of Quesse?"He asked.I could hear the worry in  his voice.

"Oh hes cool.We have every class together."I said

"Yeah,I heard"He said looking down.

"But with all that time together i'll proabally get tired of him."I lied.

"Good"Issa said smiling at me.

About ten minutes later the bell rang.I walked out to Issa's car with him and he drove me home so I could get ready for the fair.

A/N This chapter was kinda boring but trust me the fair will be wayyyyy better!