Right Choice.

After Issa left I kinda stood there in shock myself. I just became a single mother of two. I mean it had to be done. My daughter might not make it just because Issa can't control himself. I still love him tho,no matter how mad I am. But I can't just keep running back to him like this.

"Umm..Are you okay?" Quees asked.

"I guess. Hopefully Karmen will make it. And well as for me and Issa? I honestly don't know." I said looking at him.

"If she's strong like her mom,she'll make it. I mean she is YOUR daughter. As for you and Issa,well maybe ya'll need a break. Time heals all wounds." He said actually looking sincere. This was the Quees that I missed. The sweet non-uptight one.

"Thanks Quees. And well I hope your right." I said hugging him. At times he was a tolerable person.

"Well you should probably get back to your room,you need some rest after today." He said then we walked back to my room. The doctors told me I had to stay there for two more days. Once I got there I tried to watch t.v,but I was still worried about Karmen.

"Jake went with Talia. Just try and get some rest. Karmen is going to be fine." Quees said hugging me.

"I'll try." I said.

"She'll be okay,I promise." He said smiling at me.

"Thanks Quees,that means alot." I said smiling at him. Even tho hes fucked up about a million times,it means alot to know that he came to check on a child that isn't his.

"It's nothin',the least I could do. Nite'" He said then left. I could at least try and sleep.

........................

"Goodmorning Mrs.Richardson." A nurse said checking my monotor once I woke up.

"Hey. Umm can you call me Donesia? Mrs.Richardson makes me sound kinda old." I said once I sat up.

"Sorry,it's mandatory."She said smiling at me.

"It's fine.But um i'm not really hungry." I said looking over at a tray of clearly cold and nasty waffles.

"That's mandatory too. Just try and eat it. You'll feel better." She said.

"I guess I shou-" I started but got cut off.

"Look who's up! We have a suprise for you." A nurse said comming in....holding Karmen.

My whole face lit up.

They handed her to me and I could feel tears running down my cheeks. She was beautiful.

"Well they stayed up with her all night and repaired her lung,but she is guaranteed to have asthma." The nurse said.Asthma or not,I have my beautiful baby girl. She has Issa's big bright eyes and a head full of hair. I could already see her deep dimples.

"Are you oka....Is that Karmen?!?"Talia said busting in. I just smiled and nodded.

"Awhhh! She's precious!"She exclaimed and basically had to pry her from my arms.

"Awhh!You have the prettiest eyes! Well i'm your godmom/Aunt Tweety! I'm going to be your favorite.Whenever your big brother picks on you ,or when you get a boyfriend,or when mommy and daddy say no you can always come to me." My daughter is two days old and she's already talking about boyfriends.

"Well I should call Issa." I said getting my phone.

Within twenty minutes he was there.

"Damn,she's gorgeous." He said once Talia finally let go of her.

"I know she's gonna' get all the boys." Talia said smiling at him.

"All the who?" He asked.

"The boys." She said smirking.

"Ummm negative.None of thoes allowed."He said.

"Lord,he's already one of thoes dads." I said smiling at them. He had a cute little glow in his eyes when he looked at her.

"This is the situation i'm going to help her with one day."Talia said.She left,then came back in like fifteen minutes with Jake.

"Is that sissy?" He asked me.

"Yep,that's sissy"I said smiling at him. He ran over to Issa and asked to see her,Issa looked at me.

"She's your daughter." I said.

He thought for a second.

"Alright,sit in the chair." He said and once he did he sat Karmen in his lap.She smiled at him.

"Daddy,she likes me!"He yelled smiling.

"Yeah, she's your little sister. She's counting on you from now on."Issa said.

"She can count on me." He said smiling.

F.Y.BTiliDie!:I told you she'd be iight. I always keep my promises.

He Still knows how to make me smile.

Nothing and absolutely nothing could ruin this day