Confession Session.

"Nigga,don't tell me you just proposed to my girl." Issa said comming up to us.

"But I bet you I did tho." Jacquees said.

"Umm guys." I said trying not to panic.

"Hold up. You really didn't learn your lesson from last time." Issa said getting in his face.

"Who said this was between you?" Quees asked.

"Hey um,not to be rude here,but umm...,My water just broke." I said.Then finally they realized what I had told them, Issa helped me to the car. While he was driving me to the hospital it was noticeable that he was beyond pissed.

"Can you just calm down? There's no need for both of us to be completely stressed." I said struggling to keep my calm.

"I'm so fucking sick of him and this whole situation in general!" He yelled.

"It's alright! Issa just calm down. Right now it's all about Karmen." I said.

"Were you thinking about saying yes?!?" He asked glaring at me.

"What,no!"I Yelled. Or at least I don't think I was.

"Were.You??" He asked still looking at me.

"Issa just watch the road." I said. He was bringing his childish ways to a new level.

"That doesn't answer my question." He said angrily.

"Issa watch out!!" I yelled at him. But his reaction was too late.

He swerved almost hitting the eighteen wheeler comming twards us.

Then My side of the car was hit by a telephone pole.

The car did about three flips.

Then we landed upside down.

I used some of my strength to try and touch Issa,but I just felt weak.

The next thing I rembered was me in a hospital room. I looked over and saw Issa crying. Then I looked down at my stomach.

There was no more baby bump.