Time For A Change<3

I waited outside of the principals office for Issa. Thank god they decided not to press charges. I waited there for about two hours until Issa finally came out.

"So,thanks for what you did back there.I know you didn't have to." I said then hugged him. Ughh I still love his warm hugs! He still smells like Axe choclate.

"It's whatever. But umm, if you want to you could  today."He said smiling at me.

"I guess I could take time out of my super busy life to chill with common folk like you."I said winking at him.

"I mean you don't have to,I could ask someone else..."He said smirking at me.

"Fine fine i'll go!Just quit begging me!"I said grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the school. Issa drove me to his house since Jacqueese brought me to school this morning.I missed being in his car.He even held my hand like he used to when we were dating.

"My mom told me to tell you that she missed you."He said. Me and his mom were like best friends! I freakin' loved his mom.

"Awhh! I missed her too!"I said getting happy just being with him. Once we got to his house I got extreemly happy just thinking about old times!

                                             *Jacqueese's POV!*

So When I got out of the office I saw Issa and Donesia walking out to the parking lot acting all lovey and shit. i don't even care because if I wanted I could have her back with one phone call.Nahh fuck the phone call I could get her back with a text! haha oh and about thoes other girls,not only do I have other hoes at the school whoes names I don't give a fuck about remembering but ,I pulled all her little friends including her cousin Tila! Haha the only one I didn't get was Nichole She's stubborn but she'll be wrapped around my finger too! Haha but i'll get her back. Didn't nobody lie about her being a hoe either! If you knew what she did in the bedroom you would say the same.After our whole annaversery it was nonstop for this girl! But shit I wasn't complaining. Well now that she's busy let me check my phone to see which one of these girls I haven't hit up in a while. I have to make all my hoes feel wanted.Hmmmmm, I guess I could choose Tila today. If she keeps it in the family why can't I?

"Aye you busy?" I asked when I called her.

"Kinda,but I can always make time for you."She said trying to sound sexy,It wasn't working.

"Whatever i'll be there in twenty." I said then hung up.Haha damn,just shows how sprung she is.I can't imagine what would happen if I talked to Donesia like that.

I got in my car and drove to her house.She was eating some kind of candy.Haha she better think againg if she thinks she's bringing that in my car.

"Either eat that now or throw it away."I said as she was about to get in.

"Sorry,i'll just go put it in the house."She said with her head down walking back to her house.Bitch had to have been crazy if she thought that was going into my car.Finally she came back outside.

"So you and Donesia are over?" She asked when she got in.

"Uh yeah." I said.I was slick sad about that to.She was the only one who wanted me for just me.But oh well like I said I could have her back at any time.

"Well Thats good.she didn't deserve you."She said trying to hold my hand.

"Whatever lets just go to my house."This girl talks to damn much.

Once we got to my house of couse we got it in.There was no feeling behind it,or at least not on my part.But i'm on my hit it and quit it,so she has to go.

"That was amazing."She said smiling at me.

"I guess,i've had better."I said lighting a blunt.

"Welll....since you and Donesia are done I was thinking maybe we could get together."She said looking hopeful.I burst out laughing.

"Haha ummm no.You won't be anything more than a side hoe."I said still laughing.

"Oh well.I think I should go home."She said looking down.

"Ain't nobody stopping you."I said.

"B-but I don't have a ride."She said about to cry.

"Not my problem."