FIVE

Unnie give me my cookie Yuna whined and tried to reach for her stolen cookie.
Too late Tzuyu ate the cookie and Yuna eyes widened .
UNNIE-ow
Jeez you're so loud . Yeri said after hitting Yuna's head , clearly annoyed.
Chaeryeong and joy couldn't help but laugh. Ningning smiled at her friends silliness.

It was lunch  break from work and all of them gathered together  .

While everyone was having fun, a boy suddenly approached their table.

Exuse me ?

All of them stopped and stared at the boy , who's staring directly at ningning.
Ningnings eyes widened when the boy handed her a box of chocolate.

T-this is for you I-I actually like you ningning.
Ningning mentally frowned .

I she didn't know what two say . She was actually new to this whole confessing stuff.

The boys face was red . He left the chocolate at the table and immediately left.

Wow yeri and Tzuyu muttered.
Lisa , who just woke up from a nap , is completely unaware of what's happening . She saw the box of chocolate and grabbed it .

She causally opened it and ate . The others just stared at her as if she has two heads.

Lisa stooped eating and looked at the others .
What she asked ,mouth full of chocolate . Want some.
It's fine enjoy Tzuyu said before turning to ningning . Wah you finally have boys confessing to you .

Well ningning has a lot of fans here in the cafe  . Joy stated. She just doesn't care .

Hey ningning shook her head . I do care
No you don't said all six said in chorus.

Ningning only sighed in defeated and crossed her arms . Whatever'.

I hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment 😊.