TWENTY-EIGHT

To ningning first win.
They we're celebrating ningning win. Yes ningning won the competition.and they we're celebrating it at the cafe. Lisa closed it just for a day ,just to celebrate it .
Ningning's mom went home early , to avoid problems with her dad .

Honestly ningning feels like all of this is a dream.

When she got called. Announcing that she won. , she couldn't believe it. Yuna had to push her in order to go on stage .

The crowd was roaring , and as Ningning received her prize . Ningning mom was the first one to go on stage. Her friends following her .

But minjeong wasn't there though, they had to go back because of their schedules.

and minjeong doesn't know that she won.
I'm proud of you ningning says Lisa while smiling at her .

Thank you unnie says ningning. While eating a piece of cake.

So are you thinking about performing more asked Lisa.

Maybe said ningning.

Maybe? Said Lisa

Ningning the crowd loved you . You're now more popular than ever.Yuna  exclaims

But I'm worry about my dad said ningning biting her bottom lip.

Don't be. We'll be here for you says yeri while patting ningning shoulder.

Chaeryeong suddenly speaks up . Rynjin is texting me asking me who won . Should I tell her Ningning won.

Ningning nodded

You're already texting each other huh ? Says yeri with a smile on her face.

W-what minjeong and ningning is texting each other too! Chaeryeong went back to her phone and started typing.

Yeri only chuckles. Tzuyu and joy on the other hand are busy eating the cake.

NING a shout filled the cafe , startling Ningning and her friends.

Ningning was tightly hugged by minjeong.

The other members are here too.

The cafe isn't open so they don't need to worry about some news spreading that queen's visit just visited a cafe .

Hi , minjeongie unnie Ningning greeted , chuckling

CONGRATULATIONS! Queens shouted and same goes her friends.

Thank you Ningning said while smiling.

All of them celebrated together as if of them were just friends. That queens isn't a famous kpop group.

Ningning smiled at the sight before her. She was really lucky to have all of them .
Really lucky

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I just been really busy with school. Don't forget to vote and comment I hope you like this chapter 😊