TWENTY -TWO

Ningning's head laid on the table as she stared outside of the window . The smell of coffee filled her nose.

Yuna is sick so Chaeryeong replaced her for now .

Chaeryeong would sit down and talk to ningning but then stands up to entertain a customer. That continues for three hours until there was no more customer left . Since it's already night time.

Chaeryeong sat right next to ningning , followed by yeri ,joy , Tzuyu and Lisa .

Let's close early today , shall we ? Lisa suggested , smiling at the others.

Okay "!
Tzuyu stands ups and stretches . Finally , I can lay on my bed and rest .

You always do that , Tzuyu . yeri spoke , earning a glare from Tzuyu .

Are you saying that I'm lazy ?

I'm not saying your lazy ... but that's what exactly what I'm meaning to say .
Tzuyu rolls her eyes and says goodbye before leaving. Yeri and joy doing the same .

I'm leaving too , make sure to check on the cafe before leaving . Alright ? Lisa reminds Chaeryeong .

Alright, unnie . You can count on me . Chaeryeong says, smiling.

Lisa was about to leave but turns to speak again. And thank you , Chaeryeong . You too ningning .

Ningning and Chaeryeong smile at Lisa . You welcome they both say.
Lisa finally leaves leaving the two .

Chaeryeong stands up . I'll be double checking the cafe and we'll go home.
mmm. Ningning hums in response.
As Chaeryeong leaves to check , ningning still has her head on the table . She saw two silhouette in the distance , walking towards the cafe . As the silhouette got closer , her head shot up .
It was minjeong and rynjin.

I hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment 😊