EIGHT

What did I tell you about singing , Ning yi zhuo her father screamed at ningning face. I told you to stop singing didn't I and know I hear that you entered a singing competition.

Ningning kept her head low and refused to speak.

I told you to focus on your studies stop this nonsense !

And that's when ningning snapped . She looked up and glared at her father.

Nonsense you call this nonsense you know all my life I love singing why can't you just support me. I'm sick and tired of you telling me what to do she scoffed . You're not going to order me around because this is my life.
Ningning suddenly felt a sting on her right cheek. Her mouth hung open. She heard her mother gasped.

Don't you dare go to that competition or else . I'll forget that you're my daughter . Her father threatened.

Your daughter ? You never even treated me like one . Ningning left her house and ignores the calls of her father.

She wipes the tears that fell on her cheek and went to the park . The park where she usually goes when she has a problem.

It was 9 in the evening and ningning is quietly sitting in the bench of the park. It was only her in the park.

She looks at her phone when it vibrated . It was a text from her mom.

Mom:
We're leaving for a day. Will you be okay I left the key at the bottom of the flower pot.

She sighed and didn't bother replying . She mentally thanked her mom for supporting her . She doesn't understand why her dad is like that.

After a few minutes , she decided to go home.
She was looking at the ground while walking . But then she accidentally bumped into someone's back . The woman was wearing a gray hoodie.

Sorry ningning mutters and continued walking.
But she froze when the woman suddenly held her arm ,stopping her.

What if she's a bad person ,I should run ningning thought .

But when she slowly turned around , she was greeted by a very familiar face.

M-minjeong unnie
Minjeong slightly smiles and proceeds to hug the younger.
Ningning eyes widened and couldn't help but blush. But frowns when she smells alcohol .

D-did you drink
Instead of answering , minjeong sighs.

Ning
She leans on the younger shoulder

Yi zhuo

I hope you like this one don't forget to vote and comment 😊