TWENTY-THREE

Ningning glanced at Chaeryeong who is completely unaware of the two idols walking towards the cafe.

Minjeong got inside along with rynjin , minjeong waving at ningning who waves back as well .

Ningning smiled , standing up to greet the two.
Oh who's that ? Rynjin questioned , pointing at Chaeryeong.

Ah let me introduce you to her . Ningning's smile grew even wider as she walked towards Chaeryeong. She grabs Chaeryeong and dragged her towards minjeong and rynjin .
Ningning what are you- Chaeryeong stopped in mid -sentence when her eyes settled on rynjin .
R-rynjin ! I-im Chaeryeong-
Chaeryeong -ah rynjin asks ,examining Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong froze when she hears rynjin calls her name .

Lee Chaeryeong ? Rynjin repeated , expecting an answer from Chaeryeong .

Rynjin said Chaeryeong!
It is you said rynjin jumps and proceeds to hug Chaeryeong. I missed you.

Ningning and minjeong turned to look at each other and smile, before looking back at the little reunion in front of them.

How are you ? We've never talked for how many years ! And I never expected that you'd be friends with pretty girl over here . Rynjin laughs, clearly happy meeting her best friend after a few years.

I-I'm fine and Y-yeah me and ningning been friends for a little while now . Chaeryeong kept her eyes on the floor . Even though they were best friends before, she couldn't deny the fact that rynjin is still her bias.
Why are you stuttering? Are you shy ?

Actually , she's always talking about you . And she's your fan girl as well . Ningning admits.
Chaeryeong's cheeks turn red and sent glares at ningning.
Ningning only laughs but stooped when minjeong puts an arm around her.
Let's take a seat . Let them have their reunion for a while ." Minjeong whispered , dragging ningning to a table.

I hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment 😊.