FOURTEEN

Days has passed and minjeong continues visiting the manoban cafe. Minjeong made sure no one will see her .

Chaeryeong and Yuna also got close to her. Even ningning other friends. It feels like she's not an idol just an ordinary person like them.

But one day , she stopped coming . Ningning though she's busy. But after two weeks still no sign of her .

Ningning misses her a lot.

It was the cafes closing time and ningning lost hope. There's no sign of minjeong.

With a sight , she turns off all the lights and clothes the cafe.
She walks as she fished her phone out of her pocket. Then she was greeted by a rumor.

Queens winter has a boyfriend ?
Queens Kim minjeong dating an idol !

A b-boyfriend ?

Ningning frowned and checked the pictures. Minjeong was smiling while looking at a boy.

She bit her lip and turned her phone off , returning it to her pocket.

When she arrives at her house , she saw a woman standing in front of her house . But ningning knew who it was , even though she couldn't see the women's face .

Ningning opens her mouth to speak but the woman turns around ,meeting her eyes.

N-Ning ? Minjeong's eyes are filled with sadness, anger and pain . It was also filled with tears .
Minjeong unnie ?

I hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment 😊