NINETEEN

Hey you little shit , wake up

She felt someone's hands on her shoulders as that person tried to shake ningning awake.
That person succeeded though.

What is it!''

Explain this to me

Ningning sat up, eyes half-open as she rubbed them. Explain what?

This Chaeryeong showed ningning an image on her phone .

Ningning's' eyes went big when she saw the image. It was minjeong and her, when they were out to buy streetfoods.

i-i...ningning stutters.

You're causally hanging out with minjeong!
You one lucky bitch . Chaeryeong flicks ningning in the forehead.

Ow! You need to stop cursing "ningning rubs
Her wounded forehead.

I want to hang out with rynjin again , Chaeryeong's shoulder dropped as she looked down on the floor , playing with her toes. I wonder if she still remembers me .

Ningning pats her best friend 's shoulder. I'm sure she does ! You we're best friends back then right? Not just friends... but best friends!

Chaeryeong smiled softly and chuckled . I hope she does.

Don't lose hope . An idea popped into ningning's mind . I'll tell minjeongie unnie about this and we'll have you both communicating again.

Chaeryeong looked up at ningning with big eyes .y-you'll do that ?

Of course your still my best friend , even though you don't treat me like one. "Chaeryeong punching her in the arm.

Hey that's not true.

I hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment 😊 have a good day.