Life now

I saw my dad he was ready to leave and I was too I felt like a little child for a second and I ran to him and hugged him and instead of yelling at me he just smiled and hugged me back I think Thor saw this because he looked slightly upset when he saw how happy we were the. I hear Sif come out saying "Rosemary do you really want to go?" I said "yes the only person I would stay for I promised I would come back and see and after the way you guys treated me I won't be coming back very often." She looked guilty and sad but nodded and Thor looked the same way. Honestly I didn't truly care how they felt I only cared about Lilly and my parents I wasn't going to get revenge but I just don't really care about them and then Thor leaves for his beloved Midgaurd and we took off to go see how the house was mom said she wanted to build it we weren't going very far we were going to the outskirts of the bigger part of the realm so yea mom was almost done adding additions to her house and we even got a stable to put thunder and lightening and dads new Pegasus which is a beautiful gray he named Magic. I was so happy dad outlined his saddle with green and moms too I decided to go with blue cause I liked the shade of blue my mom painted my room blue and there room green and then the rest of the house random colors I am so happy right now I run outside to see them unloading thunder and I run over and take his bridle from them and he had something tucked in his wing when we got to the stable i unfolded his wings and saw it was the picture of us I drew I smiled and said "you wanted to keep this?' Then a small smile spread across my face and I hung it up in his new stable and then he whined and my mom and dad walked in as I was hanging up the picture and he unfolded his wings and shook them out I laughed at him and he licked my check I smiled at this and he bent down and I climbed on with out even thinking then I opened the stall door and we took off and I said "sorry mom he really wants a ride I guess." She just smiled and waved as I flew away.

Loki's pov

I look at her as she fly's away then saw my wife and said "hey honey She has grown so much sense I last saw her." She replies "yes she has she truly has and I'm so proud of her." I say back "me too." I saw her hang something up so I went and walked into the stall and saw the picture she drew of her and thunder I pointed it out to my wife and she just smiled and looked at it and said "Thunder had it folded up in his wings I guess he must really like it." I nod and say " she is truly a good artist." She smiles at me and nods and says "come on let's go catch up to her." I saddle up my Pegasus and my wife does too and we take off to see if we can find her. We find her laying under this tree with Thunder running in a spacious meadow. I smile this is the place where me and the Enchantress used to hang out all the time back in the time where I was stuck in the palace. It was a good time at one point then it turned for the south but we wont mention it im still very angry at Thor for the way he treated my daughter that was not ok and it never will be. I wish  I could have been there to make it better. but sadly I wasn't.