The big team

Rosemary's pov

It's been a week sense the testing. I've recovered and my mom and dad keep trying to get into doing like one of your mortal clubs or something but i have no interest with any of the clubs. They offer me no challenge and i love a good challenge so i decided to try out for what you midgardens would call football or soccer based on where you live. except not just as big thought that's why i made the comparison for you. The game we play is like football in the art that we are trying to get the ball to a goal on the other side of the field. Except our players are different. We have a person who is the only one allowed to make a point. Next you have your two protectors who protect the goal person. one of those two can heal the goal person and cast spells to eliminate the other team. Only rule is no spells to kill you can hurt them but they have to be able to walk off the field and each team has about one set of back ups for each team part. Im doing this for two reasons one i do hope that each team can prove to be a challenge but also i hope to make my parents happy by doing so. I saw Mitch after the final class of the day and smiled at him. He was the teams water boy he is actually how i found out about try outs today. I just hope the team isn't bullying him that would make me angry. I follow him into the gym and he was carrying this huge cooler that was red with a white cover. i walk into the gym and i see them treating Mitch like he is one of the team and important which is good to me. Mitch says "Guys i want you to me a friend of mine remember Loki's daughter the one that past the entrance exam?" One boy with golden blonde hair says "Yeah the one who realized it was heart not strength what about her?" Mitch replied "She wants to join the team she wants to fill the open spot for the spell caster. " Blonde boy nods. "Alright we will give her a chance." Im assuming he is goal maker." Yes i know mortals werid terms but sadly Thor wont take any time to give it an offical name and niether will Odin so were stuck with out offical anything. I walk forward giving away my place in the shadows. I get a few claps from the team mates. I look at the golden haired boy and say "so your goal maker." He nods and says "Keen eyes. I like her already. Alright team lets do a run through with her and see how she does. I want back up spell caster on my side and i want Rosemary as back up with the other players." I look and see that the new spellcaster frount has spent so much time on the side lines that they really dont care to do anything. That would make it easy. I look over to see my teammates atleast for the time being all standing in place see they were ready to fight. I stand on my side of the goalmaker spell at ready and the other guy had his shield up and sword at ready. They made the first move. There spell caster atemped to ensare us in a thor patch I laughed and used a quick fire spell to burn it down then used water to clear and quick path for my other teamates to get through they looked really excited. They dont seem to get to play much. I would hopefully be able to change that today. I quickly jump throught the path to see my team mate trap in posion vines. Now i was mad there was no kills in this game. I walked right over to the captian and called game. I walked back over to the kid trapped in posion vines and got him out thankfully he didnt move to much to he didnt get hurt. I was furious. I looked at Mitch and said "i refuse to play with cheaters there is to be no posion no kill spells and no paralyzing spells they are to be able to walk off the field i refuse to play on a team that cheats!" I had no clue no one else was watching because all of sudden i saw three people walk down from the stands. One was the principle who would surely be mad at me for notcing her team cheated My father. Wait what my father why was he up there. The captian came running over to me and said "Im sorry Rosemary wait please dont leave." I look over at Mitch who grabbed my wrist while he was talking and said "Thats why we had try outs she never played fair Rosemary we were looking for someone who cared about there team." I relax a little bit and march right over to the girl and say "Thank Thor i was playing today you could have killed him and you wouldnt have even cared." I saw the principle walk right over to her and removd her from the team while the healers came to check on the player it looks like they would need two new spellcasters now. The principle asked my to join and i agreed to for this season to see how i liked it. Then my dad came down and i realized my mom was there too. They looked so proud of my though i know not why i didnt do anything in fact i just playef the game. Which it looks like i will be doing more often now. Which is great i just hope the other team members get to play to.