First dance best chance

The photo above is the dress Rosemary is wearing
Rosemary's pov
I walk over to the feast I don't really dance I grab some food and sit down at a table to just wait to see what happens when I'm approached by a man I have never seen before he looks to be about my age he asks me "may I have this dance?" I think about it and decide to say yes because I don't want to be rude a and b It will help me pass time until the part where I'm supposed to meet my parents. He tells me his name is Peter and that he is a friend of Thor's who came from Midgard. I nodded and said "then you will probably hate me after this but I am Rosemary and I am the daughter of someone other then Thor I don't know who yet but yeah." It came out really fast he just laughed and said "I don't hate you my dad is harry and he works for shield." I nod and say "oh yes I believe Thor has mentioned shield before. He nodded I smiled and he spun me around and I noticed Loki and Thor paying close attention to him as he did this I laughed so hard mentally and though oh now he trying to be protective and what's with Loki oh well. I ended up laughing allowed in front of Peter after he spun me around the second time and he said "you know you have a lovely laugh." I smiled and said "thank you Peter." He smiled back and I said dumbly "and you have a nice smile." We both ended up blushing and I looked around as we continued to dance and saw Enchantress smiling and teary eyed. I wondered why. Then I saw Loki stand up and walk over to her and hold her around the waist and take her hand and start to dance too. I smiled I was so happy for her and myself I mean Peter was amazing and I was so happy. The song finished and he walked me over to a table and pulled out a chair for me and he smiled and we just sat there and talked about the random things like food and fave colors and other things like that. Finally the time had rolled around and I looked at Peter so nervously and he took my hand and told me it would be ok usually I wouldn't like him being so close to me already but somehow now it was kinda nice. Thor steps on a little stage and says "now the reason for having this party to announce who Rosemary's real parents are!" Everybody seemed really happy about it. I couldn't tell if it's because they wanted to get rid of me or if they were just trying to be nice to me for once. I just acted like I didn't care about it though. I see Enchantress step up to the stage and say " Rose I am your mother and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but Thor wouldn't let me because of your fathers predicament." I nodded and smiled and she knew I forgave her. Then Loki wait what! Yes thats right my eyes don't deceive me Loki is also taking the stage he says "Rosemary I cannot un acknowledge that I did some pretty bad things but I want you to know that I changed because I wanted to have a relationship with you and your mother. Rosemary will you please come up here." I look at Peter with a big smile and he smiles back and let's go of my hand and I rise and walk up to the stage as soon as I get up Enchantress hugs me and then I whisper to her "this is my best dream come true." She whispers back "I'm glad your happy I was afraid you wouldn't be." Then we end the hug and I hug Loki I whisper "I hope you don't mind the fact that I'm hugging you or the fact that I want to call you dad." He whisper replies " I am glad your hugging me and I don't mind if you call me dad." I smile and we ended the hug as well and Thor said "well people this is her family." A few smiled and few seemed mad and Odin seemed angry with me for some reason. But I didn't really care for once I had found my family and no one was going to take that from me. Under any circumstances. The rest of the night ended up being a really happy blur.
The next day
Thor comes and knocks on my door I answer and he says " Odin wants to talk to you. " I nod and follow him to the throne room. As soon as o entered I payed Odin his due respect and said "you wished to see me." He replied "yes I did Thor leave us." He bowed and left me and Odin alone which to be honest kinda scared me. I said "what did you wish to speak to me a about?" He replied "I wish to speak to you about your parents." I nodded and said "ok." He continued with " so now that you know your parents and Loki change and so did your mother I wish to tell you do not do what they did Rosemary I may not have always shown it in the best way but you are one of my favorite grandchildren learn from there mistakes sure make some,of your own that's how you learn but don't follow the path the had to work so hard to get away from be the good kid they and I know you are ok." I nodded and said "yes Grandfather." He smiled and got down from his Throne and hugged me. I hugged home back. He never really showed it but I guess he did care. The. I was told to leave and pack a bag because I would be living in my parents house now instead of the palace. I nodded and packed all of the things. I thought I would need such as clothes my spell books my writing book and my reading ones too. Then finally I grabbed my roses and gently laid them on top of everything so they wouldn't be crushed by everything in my bag. I was fast about packing because I wanted to go see thunder but I was worried that if I did I would get in trouble so I did end up going to see thunder but very carefully so I didn't get in trouble in other words I snuck out to go see my Pegasus. I wanted to go fly because I just needed some fresh air I mean I was free and had everything I ever wished for but now that I had it I didn't know where to place my hope anymore do I let go and find a way to just be happy or do I keep dreaming and having fun? I decided to just keep being me and that meant dreaming on the random things now that I had my big wish a family who loved me and cared. I decided to stop all this sad talk and go to a dinner I loved and order some food. I got food for me and some sugar cubes and an apple for Thunder. I took Thunder back to his stall and returned to my room through the window I snuck out just in time to I had just set my bag on the bed and sat down as Loki walked in. His first words were "ok I'm your real father and I can tell you went out so where did you go?" A look of shock spread my face I've never been caught going out through that window. I said "how? But.. I never... Caught.. What?" He replies "I'm Loki God of mischief you should know it's where you get the trait from and people hardly sneak things by me because I'm usually the one who dose the sneaking." I nodded and smirked and said "I went to see Thunder my Pegasus and that's actually kinda cool because I thought I would be the only good sneaky person around here." He smiled back and said "oh cool what color is it and yea it's a nice gift." I reply "he is Black with white down the muzzle and it's true and it's a gift so few posses." We both laughed and I noticed my laugh and my dads are very similar I guess I could truest be my daddy's little princess after all. He tells me that I should finish up because we have a house farther north we're going to just outside the bigger city because they want to be close but not really close. I get it a safe distance away from Thor and Odin but not to far away to where theirs some sort of trouble we can't help. I took a few more minutes to look around and say a mental goodbye to the walls and all the old pictures. I walk out and see my littlest sister the one I love so much crying because she knows I'm leaving. I pull her close to me and whisper in her ear "I promise I will come to see you soon I promise we will only be a few miles out of the city and I'm sure you van visit me too ok." She stopped crying so hard and looks at me and makes me pinky promise to visit her soon. Not a many promises I keep or make but I intend to keep this one.