Chapter 4 ~ From The Heart Malik

Zayn crosses his legs. “Go ahead” I smile “Well, at school I was bullied, I hated it, it wrecked me, my family tried to support me, but I broke away from school, and I broke away from them and now I need revenge” Zayn just smiles “Sure of you do” he laughs “Is that what was on your mind?” I just nod, stuck in sour thoughts and memories.  “There something else in your heart” Zayn says  “I know it, I can feel it” I just smile “like what?” I dare to ask “You have a celebrity crush” I snap to attention “I do?” I ask “you do” he replies “and that’s me” I swallow “it isn’t I’m simply an assistant nothing of a thing more” he smiles “Sure” we sit in silence “I have to tell you, that your good at pretending, but I’m not getting fooled” I smile “I have a plan, Zayn, can you help me” he smiles “I can” his smiles turn to a grin “What do you want me to do?” he asks “Pay them back” you say simply “sure thing, but there is a price” I laugh, I dig around for mu credit card “Where do I pay?” he smiles “You make this seem like a business babe, it isn’t, and it isn’t that simple, is it, babe?” I shake my head “Guess not” I admit, I lean back into the lounge some more. Something makes me cry, and I know that’s not the plan. The plan is for Zayn to say yes and to do as I say. But he’s not a robot! Neither am I! What can I do? How can I get him to do what I want? Zayn wipes tears from my cheeks “You don’t seem like a happy assistant to me” I smile “I’m not, guess the pass haunts me”, again more silence.

I look at Zayn, and do something I that wasn’t in the plain, I kiss him. he doesn’t pull away, like I guessed he would. We kiss, then we blink and look at eahcohter. “Will you do it?” I ask him referring to paying back  “Maybe kiss me again” we kiss a few more times, “Man your bad” he says “just the beginning” I promise him, he smiles “I’m not going to do a thing” he tells me I kiss him again “Tilly, stop you don’t know me, I don’t know you, I’m not going to pay back anybody” my smile turns to an evil bitter grin. “By the way where do you get all the good looks?” he asks as I stand up “From the heart” I say simply I open the door, and walk out. So much, for plan 1, so much for that, I wipe my mouth of Zayns kiss, oh I’ll get you Zayn! You’ll know me soon enough, and then you’ll beg not to!