Chapter 35

Zayn's POV:

Roaming around the beautiful Chamonix village with the stunning view of French Alps is the ultimate experience one can have. I was having the time of my life with harreh by my side. All the bad thoughts being washed away, I felt refreshed. We were walking hand in hand. He was giving me his charming company, though he was busy most of the time with business phone calls.

I didn't mind though as all our mates were there too. They were hilarious most of time. Making all kinds of bad jokes, specially Louis. He hasn't aged a day after our college it seems as he was making the same lame jokes which he used to make when we were in college together. But it was giving me nostalgia too which I absolutely love.

But then when we were standing at a shop and all the ladies were buying something which I wasn't interested to look into, Louis was sweating by the corner. I noticed that and asked him 'What's the matter buddy?'

He didn't replied which is out of his character. I got worried and went to Liam and asked 'Do you know li.... what happened to Louis?'

He replied seriously 'No.... But he's acting like this from morning!'

I thought to myself, maybe he is upto something mischievous again. It's better to leave him in peace. Otherwise he'll blast on me. I knew him well.

My attention diverted to harreh when his phone rang again. He looked at it and about to pick it up, but i snatched it quickly from his hands and pretended to throw it away. Harreh gasped dramatically and panicked 'You didn't just do that!'

'I did though!'

I pretended to be annoyed with him. So he came very near to my face and asked 'Hey! Why would you do that for?!'

'Because it's so annoying! We are here on a vacation! And you are always on your phone! Anyway.... here's your precious phone!' I planted the phone in his hands and started walking on the near deserted tramway track. He quickly followed me and didn't take much time to catch up with me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the track, just then a train sped past us whistling away angrily.

We stood there motionless for a whole minute, embracing each other tightly, like the world doesn't exit anymore. He slowly pulled away after sometimes and glanced over me. By his expression, I felt that he was truly apologetic. My anger melt away immediately. He confessed 'I'm sorry Z! It won't happen again. I didn't realize it was bothering you.... See... I'm keeping it switched off from now on for the rest of the trip. Okay now! Happy?'

'Super happy! Thank you baby!' I elated and kissed him passionately by grabbing the back of his neck. After awhile we heard Louis announced 'Hey Lovebirds! Let's move!' And we reluctantly broke the kiss and followed them.

After that we reached a restaurant for a quick lunch by the famous cable car. The journey was beautiful. We were literally caged inside a glass room. Such a thrilling experience. But when we landed into the Le Panoramic restaurant, we forgot to breathe for a second. The view was to die for. The name was totally justified as it was truly giving us the panoramic view of the breathtaking French Alps from the summit of Brèvent. And it was literally breathtaking too as in this altitude we were practically breathless. We had to sit, as our feet felt wobbly. We quickly took a corner big table to accommodate all of us together. All the boys sat at one side and all the girls were on the other. Harreh came and sat by my side at the very last. I looked over at him and noticed that he was shivering in this biting cold. Though he was wearing a white t-shirt, blue faded jeans, a rainbow cardigan and a beanie, but apparently it wasn't enough. He was constantly rubbing his hands In order to warm himself up.

I quickly removed my black winter trench coat and cover him with that over his shoulder. As I was wearing already a grey turtleneck sweater and a black skinny jeans, I was warm enough with that. He clutched the coat tightly over him and after a minute, he felt warm enough to have a smile on his face. He pecked me on lips and whispered 'Thanks gorgeous!'