Chapter 41 (You and I...Forever)

(After 10 years)

One fine day

Harry's POV:

'Baby!' I moaned into his ears as I was licking it absentmindedly in leisure. It's my favorite thing to do to him still after all these years.

In his sleep, he was smiling lowly that means he's just messing with me now. I attacked him full on by straddling him. He started giggling loudly. I bit the skin of his neck playfully, giving him a purple skin there. A prominent love bite, a mark which we love to give each other to claim our territory.

He hissed seductively and I kissed him with open mouth, loud and passionate with full of love and lust. When we started panting heavy for air, he quickly rolled with me and came on top.

Our bodies were spilling together like it always do and he suddenly pinned my hands over my head and asked very seriously 'Why your eyes are so hypnotic haz?! Like it draws me... It baffles me that how does it cast its magic spell on me all the fucking time? I've heard from people that over the time the essence of love becomes dull and they tend to lose that connection. But I think it has become more stronger for us and you still give me butterflies, you still draws me like a freaking magnet babe! How?'

'Hmmm.... I don't know how baby! But I do know this.... that our love is not common like them. It's unique. It's pure. It's uncanny. And my dear husband.... Are you regretting that you are still in love with me???'

I tried to make my eyes big so that I look intimidating, but I clearly failed at that as he started laughing at my face. I can never control myself when he's laughing. I joined him too instantly. Laughing and rolling together.

But then he got serious again and stared at me with his gorgeous honey eyes. We were still breathing heavy as we're laughing so much. He whispered 'Never baby... Never in a million years! I'll always love you.... Till death do us apart. Or maybe even after that!'

I drew him closer by grabbing his face and crashed my lips on his. And again the current started flowing through our bodies which makes our connection more electrifying. We were getting lost in each other, but then a little knock landed on the door and it got opened.

Shezan came running inside with his tiny feets and zayn collapsed beside me like he saw a ghost. He is our precious 5 years old cute little pretty boy, just like his father and he really justify the meaning of his name too which is beautiful. Though we often disagree in this topic. Zayn is convinced that he looks exactly like me. He says that he has my eyes which is true..... maybe!

Shezan didn't stop until he was sitting on top of me. Thank god we were wearing sweats at least. Sometimes we forget that we are parents now.

He complained 'Daddy I'm angry!'

I asked curiously 'But why love?'

'See na.... Zarriah is irritating me!'

'Oh no! What did she do now? Where is she?'

As I was asking about her. She came trotting her way, in a very sassy way. She is so small, just 3 years old, but the way she's sassy I tell you! She just rule over us, specially zayn. She is spoiled by him in every way. Though you can blame me as well. She is a mini zayn! Her eyes are a replica of him exactly, gorgeous honey brown eyes with long pretty lashes! She has my heart! She's my heart! What more can I say?

I gave her this name, Zarriah. It represents the blooming flowers. Cause I felt after her birth the flowers of our hearts finally bloomed and we found peace. She gave us that peace.

She came over and straight went in zayn's open arms. Zayn took her in his lap and looked at her with the utmost adoration. She spoke in her adorable accent 'Baba! It's snowing outside! I.... I wanna go out!'

Shezan Joined 'Yeah dady... Baba! I wanna go outside too! It's sooo fun!!!'

Zayn finally spoke 'Okay okay! We'll go outside! But..... '

'Yayyyy!!!!!!' They started jumping excitedly.

Shezan asked again 'Baba!? Why we come here every year? Please tell me the story no?'

'Yeah.... Sure baby! So your daddy and me used to come here in this Chamonix Mont Blanc village every year and we fell in love with this place! Come here I'll tell you more!'

He took him in his lap too sideways and started narrating our stories like always. He's never tired of that.

Shezan asked 'So what happened after that baba?'

Zayn answered him dramatically 'After that...... The monster came!!! And then...... '

Their story telling never finish. They went on and on. I shouted 'Who wants to watch the snowfall!?'

Answers came in unison 'Me... Me.... Me!!!!!'

So we all ran outside with our warm clothes on and dived into the snow that we love the most! We were in the valley of the French Alps where I found a perfect home for us. It became our staple vacay home whenever we want to escape our busy days.

Our two beautiful children loves this place the most and we couldn't be happier. This place helds so many memories for us. It only adds the beautiful memories every year. It holds our most memorable events as a family then and now for us.

As we were rolling in the snow and throwing small balls of snow on each other, I came to realize that this is our forever, our love and our infinity. We don't ask for anything more. We are happy and blessed to get our small but a happy family. I just pray to God that we get to spend our lifetime together happily and playfully like this by keeping Zayn by my side forever and ever.

The End

*******************

Author's note :

A billion thanks to my readers! Without your love and support, I couldn't write this book at all. Thank you for always encouraging me in every step of the way. I'm so grateful for you all.

I really can't thank you enough for everything that you gave me, for reading my story, for giving me the confidence that I can write, no matter how many faults are in that maybe. So again a big thank you my besties! I love each one of you so so much! Stay blessed! See you in other books! Take care! XO....

🙏💖🌹

--- Started my new book 2 Out of 5. See you there!