Chapter 2-Need help

Hey guys! James said, walking up to us.--.......Did someone die—Did YOU sign me for this?! I exclaimed.--He looked at the flier, That was DERBY?--Sorry, I thought it was the SINGING club you asked me to sign for you! He said, chuckling nervously.--I sighed.--Sir Gillium walked up.--Hey princes Sofia!--I didn't think a princess would sign up for this!--GOOD luck!--The tryout race is in three weeks!--BE prepared! He said.--R-Right....a-about that...--Hugo's words came to mind, "You think I would sign up a PRINCESS for the derby team to have her embarrass the whole school?"--Thanks Sir Gillium, I won't let you down! I said.--Hugo slapped his palm against his forhead in unision with James.--Sir Gillium grinned and walked off.--WHAT WAS THAT!!! Hugo yelled, glaring at me.--THAT was ME showing you, that a GIRL can do derby if you wants! I said, smirking, that annoyed look on his face, made my day!--He looked at me.--His expression twisted into a grin.--GOOD for YOU.--But no pressure, if you LOOSE...no girl will be allowed to join the derby team again! He, said, walking passed me, with a smirk.--........No...pressure there! I thought, nervously.

Later, I took the horse, Sir Gillium got me, out.--His name was Minumus, he was really sweet, but...really...small!--Come on!--We can do this! I said, as I was leading him out.--Princess, I really don't think you should be doing this with ME!--I'm short, I get nervous easily, and-and--You'll be FINE, Minumus!--Come on!--I need to learn to race, then rub it in that jerks face! I said, smiling at the annoyed expression, I KNEW Hugo was BOUND to have!--....That...didn't...help. He said.--I rolled my eyes, then tried to mount him.--Fifteen minutes passed, and I still couldn't get on!--I sighed.--I needed someone to teach me!--

I put Minumus back in his stall, and went to find James.--James, can you please teach me how to race?! I begged.--NO! He exclaimed.--Its YOUR fault I'm in this anyway! I argued.--And its YOUR fault your CONTINUING with this, NO! He snapped, walking passed me.--I knew my only option, but I REALLY didn't want to ask!

I finally shoved my hate for him down, and went to find him.--I found him by his locker.--I drew in a deep breath, walked up, and tapped him on his shoulder.--Hugo turned, and grinned.--How's PRACTICING going? He smirked.--I resisted the urge to glare at him.--Okay, I know we...don't get along great ALL the time—ANY of the time—BUT....I need your help...I can't even mount! I pleaded.--He shook his head, no.--Why—I don't DO derby anymore!--And I have no intentions of starting back again! He said, rolling his eyes, but his voice was kinda shaky for some reason.--Hugo, please—NO. He said, walking passed me.--UGH!!!