Kingsley x Changeling! OC

?????'s P.O.V.

  Leaning on the edge of the boat I look across the endless azure waves. Admiring the sight from aboard the Nein Heroz. I'm waiting for the owners of said ship to arrive. My eagerness to surprise them has me hoping in place. It's been such a long time since I've seen this trio. Will they be as excited to see me? I know Jester will, maybe Fjord less so, and The one I'm most worried about is-

  "Captain! You've returned!" One of the crewmates shouts, 

  Grinning, I push off the railing and turn around. Watching the trio step aboard. Jester skips on and notices me first. Gasping loudly and charging me. "Alois!"

  Her sudden cry causes Fjord to rush over. Smiling when he sees me. Jester hits me first. Giggling we embrace as Fjord reaches us. Throwing his arms around us.

  "It's good to see you! I thought you were staying with Caleb?" He asks, pulling back and I smile up at him. It's been so long since I've seen them. I can't help the tears pricking my eyes.

  "Yea, but it's summer vacation for the students. He's gone to aeor to spend time with Essek. Now that I'm not helping him teach I decided to visit everyone. I just finished spending a week with Beau and Yasha." I explain and we pull apart. 

  "So you're gonna spend some time with us!?" Jester squeals jumping and I nod, 

  "If you guys don't mind-." Jester tackles me again and I grunt, 

  "Of course Alois! You're always welcome to stay!" She cheers and Fjord nods, 

  "It's fine with me. We just finished spending the weekend with Marion and The Gentlemen." Fjord confesses and I nod. Guess that explains why they're sitting in Nicodranas. 

  "I'm glad! I won't be dead weight while I'm around, I promise." My joke causes the pair to laugh. Movement catches my eye and I look over. There he is, the one I've been worried about.

  Kingsley stood back from us. Shuffling idly, seeming unsure what to do. Hanging back he bites his lip before catching my eye. Seeming to stiffen when he does. His tail flicks with his nerves and he clears his throat. Getting Fjord and Jester to look back at him.

  "Kingsley! Come here, aren't you happy to see Alois?" She asks bolting to grab the lavender tiefling's hand. Pulling him off his feet towards me. 

  Now I can see how he adjusted his look. Molly did something similar ages ago. He said it was to claim his body as his own. Which is why he littered his form with that gorgeous art and all of his piercings. The two are similar in a lot of ways. So I was wondering how long it would take for Kingsley to do the same. 

  He's cut his hair shorter than either of his counterparts. He feathered his bangs to fall over his right eye. The short black hair has been cut short enough the natural curls barely show. He has a silver crown on the base of his left horn engraved with the imagery of flowers and vines. Embedded with lapis gems that sparkle in the sunlight. Little chains hook around it sitting pretty against his skin. 

  He's removed a few of the golden bobbles. Replacing them with more elegant silver ones. Showing his tamer taste compared to Mollymauk. Including sweet and simple silver bangles around his wrists. Even having a silver one around the end of his tail. Clearly, he's more partial to soft silver than glaring gold.

  He's put a dusty silver winged eyeliner on. Complimenting his crimson eyes and standing stark against his skin. He licks his azure lips revealing a tongue piercing. He's turned mauve and his tail still flicks in an obvious tell of his nerves. He's adjusted his outfit too.