(Request; Short-Shot) Grey FullBuster x Tsundere! Reader

Dear god why can't I find inspiration for this?!

Reader's P.O.V.

   "Can you wash those glasses for me Y/n?" I nod and get up to help out Minajane. Picking up the used glasses I start washing. Half asleep I'm staring blankly at the counter while I work. Body moving entirely off of memory.

    It's nice and calm for most of the time. Until the doors of the guild burst open. Followed by familiar screaming and yelling. Turning I look and see it's Natsu's team. Lucy looks as exhausted as I feel. Erza is unfazed and Natsu and Grey are causing a ruckus.

    Half asleep and irritated by their loud noises my jaw ticks. Then they start fighting. Then Natsu starts catching fire and Grey is stripping again.

   "M.J. I'm sorry." She just sighs and gives me a smile. I then grab one of the glasses and toss it full strength at the back of the Ice mage's head. I watch the cup shatters against his stupid hard skull. He turns and is grinding his teeth.

    "You wanna go?!" His anger explodes at me as I jump on the counter. Throwing myself at him covering my fist in black crystal. Going to cave in his stupid skull. The next hour or so gets lost to an uncontrolled battle of random members jumping in and getting knocked out. Until Makorov intervenes like usual.

    Once everyone's tame again I'm helping M.J. clean. Picking up shattered table parts, broken chairs, and everything else that got wrecked in the brawl. I spot where I threw a glass at Grey. I see sparkles from the shattered glass. I grab stuff to take care of it watching the spot. Thankfully I see Wendy wandering around.

   I summon a stair of crystals below her next step surprising her. She nearly falls face first, but I make a slide over the spot as I come back over.

   "Sorry Wendy. You were about to step on broken glass." I inform and get on my knees. Starting to pick up the glass with crystal armored hands. Putting the shards in a bag it won't cut through.

   "O-Oh. Okay, sorry Y/n I'll pay better attention next time." She bows and I sigh.

   "Hey don't look so down. Its not your fault there was glass.", Grey messes with her hair. Before turning and frowning at me.

  "She's the one who broke it." I grumble.

   "I threw it, its your hard head that broke it!" I emphasize the difference between the two things. Finishing picking up the glass. I tie the bag closed.

   "Why would you throw a glass at Grey-sama!?" Juvia hisses from under one of the still intact tables. Where she was cowering. Her face vastly different then usual. Her nose and cheeks are bright red. Her eyes are droopy and its clear the cold season is getting to her.

   "His smug aura angers me." I state and stand up. Throwing the glass filled bag into the trash. Boiling with irritation aimed at the nearly naked man.

   "Juvia has a question."

   "Yes?" I begin working on something else.

   "What kind of magic is that? Its a lot like Grey-sama's Ice make." I slam my fist and black crystal burst out of the ground. I hear several yelps as a result. I exhale hard and close my eyes.